Votes: 37 42.5%
  • Pay no more than £10 million

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • Pay what is necessary to get him here

Votes: 10 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Coyney, as you know I'm not that keen but the object of the exercise is to test matter again at the end of the season..............could prove interesting(y)

I haven't been too good over the last few days so I can stay in tomorrow while the boss goes spending(y)
You are luckt I have just ordered a Hornswoggle hat for the grandson for $20 and thats before they get me to the shops,cos I cant walk far and neither can the wife we have mobility scooters and when I dont want to go out I forget to charge mine up but my daughter did it for me so no excuse IVE got to go(y)

I agree fernandes hasn't set the world on fire but lets be honest the last time we played half decent football was the first half against arsenal. Since then we have knocked it long to AJ missing out the whole of the midfield, if AJ doesnt get the ball taken of him(which usually happens) its up to are midfield to scrap for the second ball, this is not going to make any of our flare players look good, osman,arteta, pienaar of fernandes.

I think the potential is there and worth a punt. 10m

Great forum

p.s not having ago at AJ were not playing to his strengths either.

So, far on his come back I did say no more than 10M, if it was base on last visit then anything, he really need to improve up to standard if we are going to be willing to pay anything for him.

Hopfully when his fitness improve we should see the bext from him.

Yes he needs to improve. I'm sure Moyes has told him that. But come on, now we've taken him back let's give him a chance for chrissake.

He's played 4 games and we've only lost 1 - 1-0 against Chelsea when he hadnt played for months. All the games he's played we've kept clean sheets and could've/should've one all 2 of the 3. We and he have created chances - Spurs was disappointing, Blackburn was a reffereing disgrace.

Individually, yeah he needs to improve but look at the postitives;

He's 21
Everyone knows he has great potencial
Plays for Portugal under 21's
He's gradually getting better
Has great vision and can create defence splitting passes

Moyes will slap him into a great player. Get him and Pienaar bought.

I just cant wait to see what a Pienaar, Arteta, Cahill, Fernandes, Osman midfield is like

I'd only pay 3M-4M for him now. I would rather spend 5M on Dempsey or Bradley. Remember he was decent but not spectaular last year plus maybe he has a screw or 2 loose.

he's only, what, 21 ?

I don't think Manny has looked the business yet, but he's a little out of match practice isn't he? Given his undoubted natch talent, his age, and our need for class in the middle of the park, I think he's worth between 5-10 mil.
At this point I believe McMoyes could motivate a dog to play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back