Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
the first priority during summer has to be howard, if we could sign him for the rest of his career I really believe we won't have to worry about a goalkeeper for years and years.

fernandes.. well who knows, I just want to see him play and see how it goes before I say keep him.

I'd prefer to see what he does before picking between them Rob. THo and long shots give me the shits:o

i hope we sign him permanently if hes good. howards a must keep too
Agreed.

Howard is a must sign. Not at stupid money like 8M but if we could get him at the most, between 4-5M and preferably less, I think it would be a great acquisition.

I'm looking forward to the first match Fernandes plays and his impact on how we play.

Im hoping he signs, If he has a good loan spell, im up for signing him, i just hope no bigger clubs come in for him.

I don't think either of them would be interested. Man U have plenty in midfield, and he isn't Spanish, so the [Poor language removed] won't be interested.

Manuel Fernandes is still in line for his first Everton appearance this weekend, after returning to the UK on Thursday.

Fernandes, signed on loan in January, was on Portugal Under-21 duty on Tuesday and scored in their 3-0 win over Estonia.

But despite the Portuguese side facing another game, against the Czech Republic, on Thursday, Fernandes has been granted permission to return to Merseyside and prepare for the visit of Blackburn this weekend.

He was an unused substitute in the 0-0 draw with Liverpool last week.

Yay, Cant wait to see him play!!!!

Looking VERY good that he will start for us on Saturday now and with rovers missing pedersen my optimism has gone way high!

COYB!!!..... its time for revenge.

yes i agree. i predicted a defeat, but without gamst (their arteta) we are looking at turning them over. just like lawro i reserve the right to change my prediction depending on any last minute team change!!

yes i agree. i predicted a defeat, but without gamst (their arteta) we are looking at turning them over. just like lawro i reserve the right to change my prediction depending on any last minute team change!!

I didn't know he had that right! :o

shocking.

Don't worry guys, this is what happened.
Benfica, or a newspaper linked with them, generated a rumour that he had signed a contract, or came a bit early you might say, and so excited and expectant that he would sign they reported it before he had. Either way, he has not signed a new contract with Benfica (remember this is just what I've read, and it makes sense to me). Benfica then agreed a £6 million fee (their half of the player) to which they could sell to Everton at the end of the season, then we would have to bargain our way with Media Sports Investment to the total 100%. To be honest, that Media Sports group scare me more than anything, I mean ridiculous, could you have imagined that in the not too distant past? players being owned by companies? clubs being called "franchises" (*cough*LIVERPOOL TAKEOVER!*cough*), well neither could I.
Back to the topic; let's just hope Manuel hits it big in Goodison, I'm really looking forward to seeing him agaisnt Blackburn, hope he starts...!

Widely held that this could be our toughest game out of the next 3, so a good result here would be very good for confidence. Be intersting to see how Fernandes will be used and to see his play.

Looking VERY good that he will start for us on Saturday now and with rovers missing pedersen my optimism has gone way high!

COYB!!!..... its time for revenge.

Aye, Agree with you there Rob.

With Gamst out and Manuel in, i can see us getting a result here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back