Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has the lazy thing come from?? The games I have seen he has worked and worked. I think his fitness levels are still not up to par, but improving. I recall in the mach-day thread someone said he was being lazy, but I haven't seen it, he has been working quite a bit.

Where has the lazy thing come from?? The games I have seen he has worked and worked. I think his fitness levels are still not up to par, but improving. I recall in the mach-day thread someone said he was being lazy, but I haven't seen it, he has been working quite a bit.

to be honest mate, he does only play in fits and starts, but I think a lot of that is down to not having the maturity or match knowledge of how to be involved more.

Before this season he has only played in Portugal, not exactly the most competitive league in the world.

I want to keep him, I just think that we won't.

It may be part of their playing style, some people works differently when their without the ball. Having not run all over the park trying to chase the opponent for the balls does not mean he is lazy. Nobody is capable of doing that for a full 90mins, not even carsley or gattuso. I only regard lazy as someone who lost the ball, stand there and whine with hands on hips rather than chasing it back.

It may be part of their playing style, some people works differently when their without the ball. Having not run all over the park trying to chase the opponent for the balls does not mean he is lazy. Nobody is capable of doing that for a full 90mins, not even carsley or gattuso. I only regard lazy as someone who lost the ball, stand there and whine with hands on hips rather than chasing it back.

I hear Craig Bellamy references here

Come on Dylan surely you've seen the shots of his lounger, parasol and freezer full of cans on the side lines when he goes for his 15 min break with his slippers on.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back