FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been giving the demo a good going over.

Anfield only? WEAPONS.

Anyway, been enjoyable giving Liverpool a kicking on their own turf with Chelsea.

Presentation is top notch.

The crowd looks nowhere near as good as I'd hoped. Why don't they look at MLB:The Show to see how a crowd should look?

And the keepers? I thought they were meant to be more realistic. Not impressed.

Other than those two, it's incredibly boss.

They'd have nothing new to put in FIFA 16 then though.

Just preordered it on my xbox one. Got 10% off with that EA access so it works out the same as I can find it on disk. My kids love it and over a year will defo get their money's worth.

Think the passing is a bit overpowered, goalkeepers are bloody hard to score past.

Still the odd tweak to be made for the final edition

117fbb43091b762716ae9ba68504e7c8.png
3e123c37412ea37e31f0edc08ae7e592.png
791f2d14401e137e52d49e9a53c3d874.png
d2cf2e602c921e26800b90b54640a547.png
05e5d0aa4108a573e9d10748e8424ae0.png
54235c728e100de735fc9c456ad432a0.png
ab3b49ef85a95934deef91c90502d085.png

Just been giving the demo a good going over.

Anfield only? WEAPONS.

Anyway, been enjoyable giving Liverpool a kicking on their own turf with Chelsea.

Presentation is top notch.

The crowd looks nowhere near as good as I'd hoped. Why don't they look at MLB:The Show to see how a crowd should look?

And the keepers? I thought they were meant to be more realistic. Not impressed.

Other than those two, it's incredibly boss.
What do you expect, they called in Tim Howard for help.

Scored the most ridiculous goal past Mignolet earlier. Shot deflected off Glen Johnson's shin and slowed the ball right down but somehow managed to squeeze through his legs anyway. Should've recorded it.

Last edited:
The keepers on it seem like absolute clowns.

God knows what's happening with this keeper intelligence - I've just had a looping header go in from 15 yards out with the keeper on his line watching it go over his head.

Hit and miss with the keepers,either they are super human that you cant beat them at all and then at times they will let the poorest of goals in,also not keen on shooting,balls can float abit for my liking.

Hit and miss with the keepers,either they are super human that you cant beat them at all and then at times they will let the poorest of goals in,also not keen on shooting,balls can float abit for my liking.

The keeper animations seem weird to me. Like Costa scored a near post header for me (in front of the Kop SCENES!), but Mingy like went all sideways and dived when the ball was way way past him.

Hopefully it's something they can fix before release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back