FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The demo is [Poor language removed] lads let's be honest.

The beta had it's faults but I'd have much preferred a game like that purely because it felt different. Going from the beta to the demo was such a jump. It feels like FIFA 14

I typed this at half 3 on the way home in a taxi ffs.

The demo is [Poor language removed] lads let's be honest.

The beta had it's faults but I'd have much preferred a game like that purely because it felt different. Going from the beta to the demo was such a jump. It feels like FIFA 14

I typed this at half 3 on the way home in a taxi ffs.

I don't think it's poor language removed mate. It just needs some tweaks. The presentation and stuff is spot on. And it looks great, and I have to say does play loads better than last years already. Just needs a few tweaks.

Hope you had a good night.

I don't think it's poor language removed mate. It just needs some tweaks. The presentation and stuff is spot on. And it looks great, and I have to say does play loads better than last years already. Just needs a few tweaks.

Hope you had a good night.

I played one game and just swerved it. It was so fast compared to the beta. I'll play again soon like and make another judgement.

I did thanks mate, I'm a complete write off now tho and I have uni in an hour.

Its just the little things which let it down. And Martin Tyler is an uber kopite on the commentary. Whenever theres a game with the RS in it, 4/5 comments are about Liverpool.
Feels weird to see the players looking ace and then the managers aren't looking like anything much.
Crowd animation is better but not great.
Mechanics of the game feel good. Passing can be op at times, but I've been impressed with how the game handles little things like players being in the way or deflections. hell more realistic.

Commentary is a bit off too, with some of the comments at the wrong time/not making sense

117fbb43091b762716ae9ba68504e7c8.png
3e123c37412ea37e31f0edc08ae7e592.png
791f2d14401e137e52d49e9a53c3d874.png
d2cf2e602c921e26800b90b54640a547.png
05e5d0aa4108a573e9d10748e8424ae0.png
54235c728e100de735fc9c456ad432a0.png
ab3b49ef85a95934deef91c90502d085.png

Love how Eto'o gets wrecked the second he comes to Everton. He's so much quicker than that and his weak foot/passing are a lot better. Coleman was in the top 2 right backs the season before last and was undoubtedly the best last season, and yet he's only as good as McGeady and Ross?

I played one game and just swerved it. It was so fast compared to the beta. I'll play again soon like and make another judgement.

I did thanks mate, I'm a complete write off now tho and I have uni in an hour.

The beta must have been absolutely quality then because I like the demo, much better than 14 already.

It's slower, better ball physics, slide tackles are boss, player personalities are better. Amongst other stuff.

I'm quite impressed.

Love how Eto'o gets wrecked the second he comes to Everton. He's so much quicker than that and his weak foot/passing are a lot better. Coleman was in the top 2 right backs the season before last and was undoubtedly the best last season, and yet he's only as good as McGeady and Ross?

Eto'o had 90 pace on last year's one. Why?

Its crap

Who cares how nice it looks when the game play is meh, The players feel like there running in quick sand and the ball seems to have a mind of its own, Headers are all over the shop and defenders still ball watch and move away from the ball

Its FIFA 14 with a few added bells and whistles, It will still sell by the millions just like COD so I don't think EA will be arsed in the slightest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back