FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought Scuffet, Balanta, and loaned Martial. Robles, hibbo, and Kone gone. I'm mega turd on this game though.

Berahino just single handedly demolished Fiorentina as we breezed past them 4-2 in the group stages of the Europa league.

Rom got injured 3 matches ago and we've badly missed his hold up play. Naismith retains the ball well, but struggles to move it on efficiently.

This is a game.

This is a game.

Must keep grip on reality...

my copy should arrive this week, i hope... else next. amusingly, they did wind up with an English language copy here after I ordered.

next year should be good enough at Spanish (I hope) to get the Latin AMerican one and bypass Marty Tyler for Fernando Palomo, Mario Alberto Kempes and Ciro Procuna .

Anyone else have this problem? If I play career mode as anyone other that Everton I want to sign a few Everton players but have the moral turmoil of weakening us, also if I have a player for sale and Everton put in a below realistic bit I'll sell but if l'pool put in 5 Mill more than asking price its instantly rejected...........................maybe I just need to get a grip of my life!!!

Just ordered a PS4 so I will be getting Fifa this week :)

but I haven't played for a long while and I don't really follow ultimate team etc

Got the game yesterday and played it last night. I'm struggling to tell the differences between 14 and 15 to be honest. Bar the obvious squad updates and Eto'o weakening, have they actually changed anything?

Had a quick look at career mode and it seems exactly the same.

FUT seems the same bar the addition of loan players.

The gameplay seems largely the same, perhaps heading is a little less overpowered than on the last one, but that could just be the teams I've been so far.

my copy should arrive this week, i hope... else next. amusingly, they did wind up with an English language copy here after I ordered.

next year should be good enough at Spanish (I hope) to get the Latin AMerican one and bypass Marty Tyler for Fernando Palomo, Mario Alberto Kempes and Ciro Procuna .

They have full commentary options on every edition this year I think, so you can change it to Spanish, which is nice.

Shame the game is balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back