FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Transfer window went really well lol went in with hte promise of money and signing some decent players at ended up with

In

Nastacic- 7.5 million
Boyata- 1.1 million
Angel Correa (better than barkley!) - 9 million.
Januzai- Loan

Out

Kone- ? a few million.

Barry wouldnt leave, osman wouldnt leavue, noone wanted piennar either haha Also united wouldnt sell januzai for less than 20 million but happy to loan him to me?

Anyway few things i have notced.

Proffesional difficulty is broken. my games are goal fests at the minute at that level, 5-3, 4-3, 3-3 etc

luakaku is quality

very easy to be sent off it seems

Correa is a brilliant buy and a hidden gem

graphics are shocking, got to the derby and the brightness of the pitch blinded me for a second! (PS3)

distin still has no intention of retiring it seems

and crowding the keeper on corners is actually a lot of fun.

Oh and odd own goals so far. Hitting the defender and the keeper is chalked up for it, or striker scoring, defender not getting a foot in or not affecting the shot in any way yet denies hatrick by getting in on the score sheet etc

What happened to the training ? They replaced it with this lame skills [Poor language removed] ? How do I practice free kicks against a wall/goalie ? How do I create custom set pieces ?

Have they taken all these features out ?

What happened to the training ? They replaced it with this lame skills [Poor language removed] ? How do I practice free kicks against a wall/goalie ? How do I create custom set pieces ?

Have they taken all these features out ?

I don't have the game but do you not go to where skill games is then flick across with the right stick?

Can't 4-2-3-1 it with Everton on career cos we get hammered defensively and I never get it up the pitch. Tried a 4-3-3 holding with Gibbo the right side of the midfield three and Atsu wide left and they are both amazing on it.

Beśic is boss too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back