FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
just please not Ronaldo on the cover. at least i could menu past Brenda's smug yap on the landing screen...

still cannot wait to the South American/latin American (non-Brasil) version of '16 so I can skip Martin Tyler.

It was an online vote thing.

Arsed about a cover. Take it out if you care.

Who was the online vote aimed at, could anyone vote? At this rate we will have a rs player every season now, who next? Henderson is a gobby work horse with a foul mouth and is chosen by whoever. Anyway like I said Fifa is not for me anymore, ultimate team is the main part of fifa and is a pay to win formula as I don't have time to grind. Just playing career mode now so don't need Fifa 16 for career mode? Might look at pro evo but better check who on the cover first

Who was the online vote aimed at, could anyone vote? At this rate we will have a rs player every season now, who next? Henderson is a gobby work horse with a foul mouth and is chosen by whoever. Anyway like I said Fifa is not for me anymore, ultimate team is the main part of fifa and is a pay to win formula as I don't have time to grind. Just playing career mode now so don't need Fifa 16 for career mode? Might look at pro evo but better check who on the cover first

It's a front cover mate.

They always do club specific ones after release anyway.

I have heard that with him on the front cover they have added a new move.

It is the quick stare and then realise you have just stared at Besic and run away move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back