FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post, but can anyone say me if I can play with 15/16 teams and squads already (Download Latest Squads does not work, just adds a glitch on loaned players)? I'd like to try Cleverley and Deulofeu out in our squad.

Sorry for the double post, but can anyone say me if I can play with 15/16 teams and squads already (Download Latest Squads does not work, just adds a glitch on loaned players)? I'd like to try Cleverley and Deulofeu out in our squad.

Just transfer them over manually mate. That's what I've done.

Player highlights to sign on career;

Youth
1.Ginter (shoots up over time)
2. Deluofeu (85-6)
3. Zirkovic (top striker but spends most time terrible at shooting)

Experienced bonus

Carescaes (juve) - low 80s but goes up to 87 despite age

MAtuidi - cheapish but again despite age goes to 87

Player highlights to sign on career;

Youth
1.Ginter (shoots up over time)
2. Deluofeu (85-6)
3. Zirkovic (top striker but spends most time terrible at shooting)

Experienced bonus

Carescaes (juve) - low 80s but goes up to 87 despite age

MAtuidi - cheapish but again despite age goes to 87
This is the real origin of all the intel in the transfer thread.

This is the real origin of all the intel in the transfer thread.

to be honest mate bar del and the mention of cacs in the world cup i get these players from google lol

not even matuidi i am too familiar with.

have loads of players who are worth buying in FIFA though , hindsight of fifa is that by the end of the season you know which ones are crap in real life. they even deleted last years wonderkid for some reason

to be honest mate bar del and the mention of cacs in the world cup i get these players from google lol

not even matuidi i am too familiar with.

have loads of players who are worth buying in FIFA though , hindsight of fifa is that by the end of the season you know which ones are crap in real life. they even deleted last years wonderkid for some reason
Please refrain from combining this knowledge with real life mate. It's not the same.

Please refrain from combining this knowledge with real life mate. It's not the same.

i mean take bakalli from psv. fifa 14 he was the wonder kid, turns out 12 months later he is a bit of a tit and clearly not the wonderkid that fifa made him out to be.

I'll challenege any of yous to a FIFA whooooooping. You'll all get raspberried. Ultimate teams spaffs all over manager mode! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

But me want nooooooooo manager mode thing. Either ultimate team, or straight up battle. Skin-on-skin.

I bet you're a little tricky nicky. Step-overs galore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back