FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

got pes for christmas, much prefer it but online keeps cutting out mid game and obviously the lack of licencing is a bit annoying so flit between the two.

right. Going to start a new game on FIFA tonight.

What are the best bargain signings on it? I know a few but theres probably loads to sign, is Gauld good to get?

doh drunken stupidity.

manager mode on Everton, have some players whinging about paychecks. wanted to look into the possibility of selling them and bringing James Rodriguez to the club, so just mashed buttons to create a Real Madrid manager job to scout his value, etc. love his gameplay (I manage Colombia internationally), and while expensive, the wage wasn't crushing with Howard, Jags coming off the books, never mind the players I'd sell.

Went to main menu, and to increase the odds, used my last Scout Future Star (just to augment roster) and Billionaire takeover.

Only to find all those goodies just went to the RM Manager save. THe team that doesn't need either.

Only thing vaguely smile-inducing about this mess is, as I said, I just hit "advance" when creating the new managerial career, so defaults were used across the board.

Behold Real Madrid's current gaffer, at least per my FIFA:

tumblr_mjoj5xRnv41s4q3q6o1_500.jpg

Yep. Mr. Manager now calls the shots for RM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back