Bench:
Gary Cahill
Baines
Wilshere
Barkley
De Sa (youth)
Mirallas
Berahino

I barely buy players and raise my wages to 100% and look for pre-contracts. I've already signed Neuer, Bale and Welbeck for next season.

Deulofeu well worth getting in early.

Just got in to the championship with Accrington. Won one paint trophy and got beat 5-0 by City in the FA Cup final.

Nearly my whole team's either Polish, Indian or Hungarian. Just spent all my £4m over two seasons on Anthony Martial, Ryan Ledson, Francisco Fernandez and Chuba Akpom. Sold Shay McCartan for £1.3m after a season and did the same for £1m with Akpom a year after signing him for £250k.

I'd definitely do a job there in real life. Just scouring the Eastern European free agent market making wedge and winning games.

On a similar topic, does anyone find that sending youths out on loan does absolutely nothing?

I've had 5-star coaches come back with 16 year old lads that are around the high 60s but have potential of 90+

Usually the squad is already packed with absolute stars, and you have to win the title and get to the ECL quarters (or you get sacked!) so there's no room for them. Send them on loan and they come back with exactly the same stats.

The ones that start out 70+ plus (v. rare) also tend to have poor stamina.

Annoying.....

I've been playing on and off since release on PC - got Max Meyer, Deulofeu, Halilovic, Balanta, Depay and a few others. Nearing the end of second season now.

It's not bad.

On a similar topic, does anyone find that sending youths out on loan does absolutely nothing?

I've had 5-star coaches come back with 16 year old lads that are around the high 60s but have potential of 90+

Usually the squad is already packed with absolute stars, and you have to win the title and get to the ECL quarters (or you get sacked!) so there's no room for them. Send them on loan and they come back with exactly the same stats.

The ones that start out 70+ plus (v. rare) also tend to have poor stamina.

Annoying.....

Loans are supposed to move players up or down the potential ranks, but they get bugged.

For example, taking a "Showing Great Potential" and loaning them can have them return at "Exciting Player" or "Has Potential To Be Special" but it can also move them down to showing no potential rank.

If you really want to break the game, you can set multiple save points and send players on short loans then immediately terminate them in order to move players up through the potential ranks, and then reload old save points if they don't work or work in reverse.

I'm really not as good at 15 online as I was at 14.

In Seasons I cannot get past Division 5. Not even nearly.

On 14 I got to Division 2 pretty easily.

Thems the breaks I guess.

I'm really not as good at 15 online as I was at 14.

In Seasons I cannot get past Division 5. Not even nearly.

On 14 I got to Division 2 pretty easily.

Thems the breaks I guess.
Same with me and Ultimate Team, the game on 15 always have goals in them. Can't remember my last online 0-0. So much easier to score which results in so many mistakes by the defenders and goalkeepers when you're not controlling them.

For the people who play career mode. Just before you start the next season, set all your money (if you have any) to the wage budget. It increases your transfer budget for the next season. Save your game and trial it out if you want but I always do it, especially with low rated teams or Everton.

My Ultimate Team is on hold, but I want to play it again soon. Especially with the new winter upgrades.

Speaking of winter upgrades, anyone who has tested some upgraded players? Are they any good?

manage Everton, player mode with Roma.

my connection here sucks. i need to log in to PSN, then Origin, then finally EA before i'm "in", which happens about as often as an Everton league win this season. Might last a match or two, then down.

it managed to connect in the middle of the match, roughly the 30th of my career... all my existing power-ups came in and it freaked acknowledging all those in-game achievements. 5 goals, 10 goals, win 5 headers.

instantly went up mid 70's to a 90+12(?!) valued at about $89,000,000 ... on the start of my second season, first in Serie A after a loan season. Was fun turning Chelski and Real Madrid down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back