FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Properly funny how they think that's a good idea.

I have no idea why they're doing this to basically stop coin sellers, it's not like they're not making enough money is it? Laughable company at times them.

Not wrong lad.

They're just make you start buying packs next year and sack the transfer market all together.

Just out of interest what view do people use, On Tele Broadcast at the mo, I've tried a couple of the others but Dynamic freaks me out
Think the one i use is called Broadcast. Its like tv camera angle.

On previous years id use dynamic but do the custom settings and zoom right out, this years wont let me zoom out enough

i miss the days where you would change the carmera angle on fifa just to make the game more difficult.

Player cam was the one, wasnt as good liberogrande though, the original be a pro game.

I was a late starter with Fifa this year, didn't get it until Xmas, mainly because the last one was turd and got boring very quickly. I play on ultimate team mainly but this year I decided I was gonna just spend my earned coins on packs, rather than go on the transfer market and look for the same old players. Anyway, I've opened numerous gold packs and the highest rated player I've had is Pablo Piatti, rated 81.

Does anyone actually ever get top players, or in-form players from the packs?

I was a late starter with Fifa this year, didn't get it until Xmas, mainly because the last one was turd and got boring very quickly. I play on ultimate team mainly but this year I decided I was gonna just spend my earned coins on packs, rather than go on the transfer market and look for the same old players. Anyway, I've opened numerous gold packs and the highest rated player I've had is Pablo Piatti, rated 81.

Does anyone actually ever get top players, or in-form players from the packs?

I got Robben and Ramos in a week. 1mil of players.

Any recommendation of team I should use for career mode? Preferrably a team that plays in one of top 5 leagues, with nice history, young/fast players and nice kits.

Any recommendation of team I should use for career mode? Preferrably a team that plays in one of top 5 leagues, with nice history, young/fast players and nice kits.

I found that Grealish and Burke at Villa turn into major goosers, but as Villa's main export is melts I wouldn't pick them.

Other than Everton, I can't really reccommend any teams in particular. I only pick teams based on it being 'X' number of years since they did something.

For instance, on FIFA 14 I started at Swindon and won three titles in a row (even the Prem) as it was 20 years since they had "graced" the top flight. Blackburn this time as they won the Prem 20 years ago but they do have a decent squad, nice kits and rich history so maybe give them a try?

However, there's definitely some players to look out for.

For instance I got Blackburn up in the first season with 100+ points, then came 2nd in the Prem behind an unstoppable Chelsea. When I finally won the title in 2016-17 my squad was (from what I remember, original clubs in brackets).

GK - Alex McCarthy (Reading)
RB - Nathan Clyne (Soton)
CB - John Stones
- captain
CB - Eric Dier/Jason Denayer (Spurs/Man City)
LB - Andrew Robertson (Hull)
CDM - Victor Wanyama (Soton) - vice captain
LM - Lucas Piazon (Chelsea)
RM - Breel Embolo (FC Basel)
CAM - Ravel Morrison (West Ham) -
88 rated by 2020!
ST - Jordan Rhodes (Blackburn)
ST - Luc Castaignos (PSV)

Bold players are must-haves. Buy them immediately when you start career as they go over 80+ quickly.....

You've no idea how many tvvattings I handed out with Rhodes and Morrison playing off each other.

Robertson only peaks at 79 but he's fast, hard-working and has a deadly tackle. I did use the "investment" booster from the EA Catalogue a couple of times, hence being able to afford them.

Last edited:
Been playing my wonder career recently. All gone a bit tits up though lol

I swapped ramsey for pogba, then the following summer sold pogba for 68 million to city to sin some players and now they want 100 million to get him back!

Suprisingly i have come accross some bargains in the game so far.

Suarez second season- bought him with benteke and 20 million, considering he was worth 40 odd million alone was suprised at that.

Thorgan Hazard- Sign him rather cheaply at the start, currently rated 84 and can play out wide as well as the middle.

Van Dijk- Slow grower but rated 81 for me now as first choice, decent for a few million

Deufleu- signed him for 8 and he is really good, agile and worth signing, still grows as well

Adam Hallovic- Signed him 4 million from barca, quality player, good passer and playmaker. Poor stamina considering but great investment for the price.

Thats what i have found so far anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back