FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

I let you win lid

lolololol.gif

I find that (on world class) if I concede in about the 87th I can just run straight through from kick off and score if a pacey dribbler is kicking off. Happens about 7 times out of 10. Weird.

My Everton team is ridiculous:

Courtois 87
De Sciglio 85
Howedes 84
Juan Jesus 83
Alex Sandro 85

Gundogan 86
Pogba 87
Gotze 90

Neymar 90
Sturridge (sorry) 86
Shaqiri 86

I have just about had it with the FIFA series.

How on earth can I win 30 straight league games on Legendary difficulty in my first season to wrap up the title, sim the rest, and then second season EVERYTHING goes wrong?

Seriously, sometimes the ball goes straight through my players and into the opposition where they embark on an impossible mazy run and score!

Every. Single. Game.

That's just one of my problems. I'm being made to look like absolute cack when I know I'm not. Last year I got Swindon promoted twice and then won the Premier League by a single point with home games on World Class and aways on Legendary.

Today my squad's average age is 24 (or thereabouts) with an average rating of around 77/78 so fitness is not an issue. In a few years these players will be 85+ gods, but until they are they'll be hammered by the likes Chelsea and City on a regular basis, no matter what I try.

There's also a bug where about 1/20 times you backpass, the keeper will have a Carson-esque smeg up and let it in.... ridiculous.

I'm sacking FIFA off next year. CBA anymore, it's ruined my social life, my health and sends my stress levels through the roof every time I play. Just not worth it, might just go out some time. Never know I may enjoy it!

I have just about had it with the FIFA series.

How on earth can I win 30 straight league games on Legendary difficulty in my first season to wrap up the title, sim the rest, and then second season EVERYTHING goes wrong?

Seriously, sometimes the ball goes straight through my players and into the opposition where they embark on an impossible mazy run and score!

Every. Single. Game.

That's just one of my problems. I'm being made to look like absolute cack when I know I'm not. Last year I got Swindon promoted twice and then won the Premier League by a single point with home games on World Class and aways on Legendary.

Today my squad's average age is 24 (or thereabouts) with an average rating of around 77/78 so fitness is not an issue. In a few years these players will be 85+ gods, but until they are they'll be hammered by the likes Chelsea and City on a regular basis, no matter what I try.

There's also a bug where about 1/20 times you backpass, the keeper will have a Carson-esque smeg up and let it in.... ridiculous.

I'm sacking FIFA off next year. CBA anymore, it's ruined my social life, my health and sends my stress levels through the roof every time I play. Just not worth it, might just go out some time. Never know I may enjoy it!

You should probably have binned it off a long time before you let that happen!

Agree though. Tosh game. I've heard PES mops the floor with it this year gameplay-wise, but the licenses, interface etc are still stuck in the Ps2 days. A shame but I'll probably still give it a chance if I can grab it on the cheap.

I jibbed Fifa off because the scripting/ momentum thing infuriates me so I got PES last week as everyone seems to be raving about that.... my copy is already up for sale on ebay. Make of that what you will.

made a vid tonight to memorialize this sequence of events.

Legendary mode, with some pace boost (counter to PC's neverending Endurance), had no impact on this particular play.

90+ minutes, at QPR, in the rain. Game already won.

Mirallas takes the corner, ball spins out toward midfield. Hibbo charges forward, gains possession of the loose ball, takes three steps and a pace beyond the arc in front of the box crushes a shot that is going just wide upper left corner, then winds inwards, past the sprawling keeper.

Chaos ensues.

Hibbo scored for Everton, off a corner, from outside the box.

Everyone take three drinks.

ffs ps3 now because left ps4 in mates

anyone got for that though? want a game im crap if it was fifa 14
i would of won 7-0 excuses already LOL.

i cant aim shots on fifa 14 went top corner, and the defending is terrible well to hard

i sit on the mic all game singing allez allez allez oh because everton fc are to boss like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back