FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a hell of a lot to read mate but I get the jist.

But I can honestly say that nothing like that has ever happened to me. Yeah players get tired. Yeah goal have been scored in the last 10 minutes. But what's weird about that??

If I thought it was 'set up' or 'scripted' like loads seem to think it is, then I simply wouldn't play it. So I don't get why people keep playing it if this happens to them.

Sorry pal I got kinda carried away when writing it. I honestly believe if I were to sit next to you playing 1v1, and show the differences between how your players move etc in certain situations then you'd be able to at least acknowledge something is going on behind the scenes.

I think some people get the wrong idea when they hear the word 'scripted'. That makes it sound like the game is decided before people even pick up a controller, which isn't true. Scripted is a way of explaining how Fifa's game engine produces a 'fairer' game to those who play it. You always have to feel like you can win.

For example, league of legends is a game based on teamwork and pure mechanics, there is nothing in the game that will happen to force deaths or losses upon your team without it being your own, or your teams fault. If you've played for years, you will destroy somebody who has no idea how to play and the game won't help them win in any way at all. Whereas in Fifa, many things happen within every game played that are simply not in your control and force issues. Thus meaning a brand new player could beat a seasoned fifa player.

Many of the Fifa Pros who play for money etc and at tournaments admit they won games due to Fifa, and not themselves actually being better than their opponent on the day.

Sorry pal I got kinda carried away when writing it. I honestly believe if I were to sit next to you playing 1v1, and show the differences between how your players move etc in certain situations then you'd be able to at least acknowledge something is going on behind the scenes.

I think some people get the wrong idea when they hear the word 'scripted'. That makes it sound like the game is decided before people even pick up a controller, which isn't true. Scripted is a way of explaining how Fifa's game engine produces a 'fairer' game to those who play it. You always have to feel like you can win.

For example, league of legends is a game based on teamwork and pure mechanics, there is nothing in the game that will happen to force deaths or losses upon your team without it being your own, or your teams fault. If you've played for years, you will destroy somebody who has no idea how to play and the game won't help them win in any way at all. Whereas in Fifa, many things happen within every game played that are simply not in your control and force issues. Thus meaning a brand new player could beat a seasoned fifa player.

Many of the Fifa Pros who play for money etc and at tournaments admit they won games due to Fifa, and not themselves actually being better than their opponent on the day.

I've played a hell of a lot of FIFA mate. More than I care to mention. It's just not there. For me anyway.

As for the pro players, a- they need to get a real job!, and b- sometimes in real football you lose to a worse team, or player in this case. As Evertonians we know this quite well!

We'll never agree on this mate. I don't dispute that players get tired and that things happen in the game that EA have put things 'in' the game. But that's their job to make the game better or realistic. Whether you think that makes it better or not is personal opinion I guess.

I've just never seen much wrong other than the odd glitch here and there.

Honestly though, if it is happening to you id jib it off.

I've played a hell of a lot of FIFA mate. More than I care to mention. It's just not there. For me anyway.

As for the pro players, a- they need to get a real job!, and b- sometimes in real football you lose to a worse team, or player in this case. As Evertonians we know this quite well!

We'll never agree on this mate. I don't dispute that players get tired and that things happen in the game that EA have put things 'in' the game. But that's their job to make the game better or realistic. Whether you think that makes it better or not is personal opinion I guess.

I've just never seen much wrong other than the odd glitch here and there.

Honestly though, if it is happening to you id jib it off.
Yeah fair. It is a very 50/50 thing. You can argue that these 'things' are there to make the game play out more like real life i guess.

Either way, i just play against my mates now for fun on it. Sacked off Ultimate team for said reasons. Been hammering Destiny at the moment!

Yeah fair. It is a very 50/50 thing. You can argue that these 'things' are there to make the game play out more like real life i guess.

Either way, i just play against my mates now for fun on it. Sacked off Ultimate team for said reasons. Been hammering Destiny at the moment!

How u getting on with Destiny? I'm at level 21 and don't what best to do to level up?

I know this is a fifa thread ..but whats peoples opinions on the new pro-evo .. played the demo last night

plays smooth but am unsure , its an improvement

I think it's brilliant. The gameplay is far far better than FIFA in my opinion. No two matches are the same and you never seem to score the same goal twice.

If you can put up with the lack of licenses, I'd definitely recommend it as an alternative to FIFA.

How u getting on with Destiny? I'm at level 21 and don't what best to do to level up?
I'm up to 27 pal. From 20 onwards, the only way to level up is to get Light.

Engrams decoded will get you items that give you light, if you have any items with higher light than the thing you are already wearing, then just swap it as you will increase your overall level. Though, if an chest item gives +3 light remember that via upgrades its light is going to increase to say +8?. But If you then picked up a piece that originally gave say 5 or 8 light, it may be lower than your current but know that once upgraded it will go to say +12 light (meaning overall it will increase your level higher).

You'll probably find it's like this up until about level 26, then getting stronger items is really really hard. Vault of Glass if you've seen it. Ridiculously difficult, but if you get in a run through with a bunch of people who've done it a few times you'll pick up exotic items like no tomorrow! These items are the ones which are going to push you from level 26/27 to 30. Once at this point btw, a website called Destiny.LFG will help you find a group to play with :)!

Edit: Oh and just know that it pretty much doesn't matter if you've doing PVE or PVP, the loot drops are totally totally random. I got a rocket launcher exotic called 'truth' as a reward from one of the worst multiplayer matches I ever played haha!

Edit 2: You can also buy items that will be giving you more light. The best way to buy these are from Xur on weekends with strange coin (get this randomly from multiplayer etc) or by leveling up different reputations. E.g. Vanguard, New monarchy, Dead orbit etc. Get any 1 of these to rank 3 and you'll be able to purchase there elite tier gear, which is likely to be way better than the stuff you have equipped at the moment.

(PM me if you want a more detailed thing haha)

I do think that sometimes the computer just goes "sod it, I'm having a goal" and then just scores a screamer that you can do nothing about

In general though, most of the time I conceed is due to my own mistakes and not down to the computer spamming me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back