FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

Lame!

The minute a player says he's homesick or doesn't want to sign, I usually go in with a big offer and he stays

Currently have Gibson on 100K because he was getting homesick lol

I don't think he's been injured once though. Proof that the game isn't reality

It's Ronaldo as well.

I have a game inbetween the save and when the board decides to get rid, so think I have to injure him somehow during that game.

Currently in my third season with Everton

Starting XI is

Coucher
Coleman, Van Dijk, Stones, Baines
Mirallas, McCarthy, Gibson, Brady
Barkley
Lukaku

Subs
Robles
Browning
Jagielka
Besic
Naismith
Berahino

If I'm playing one of the top Premier League or European teams I tend to play 5-4-1, with Besic as a sweeper behind the standard back 4 and Gibson moved to the bench. This basically limited to City, Chelsea and United in the league.

The most annoying thing about manager career mode is that, when you try to change the team at the end of the season (because "no jobs are available" at the start of the next one) and if that team you want to switch to (let's say Everton finished 10th) did bad in the previous one, you get sacked. Game can't recognize you as a new manager and your contract gets terminated because apparently, you are guilty. So annoying! Alot of people are having this problem and there is no solution so far... Should not happen to such a big company like EA.

The most annoying thing about manager career mode is that, when you try to change the team at the end of the season (because "no jobs are available" at the start of the next one) and if that team you want to switch to (let's say Everton finished 10th) did bad in the previous one, you get sacked. Game can't recognize you as a new manager and your contract gets terminated because apparently, you are guilty. So annoying! Alot of people are having this problem and there is no solution so far... Should not happen to such a big company like EA.

EA don't care and will not care, they've made their money now. Unless you have a made a major loss on ultimate team or a similar thing it doesn't matter to them.

Fifa isn't their primary concern.

Devoed.

When's 16 out. Bored of FIFA. Why are you lids playing manager mode anywho. Surely it's all about ultimate team.

'toffee turner' if you want a game anytime.

Lads I'm being funny but I'll whip any of yours arse on FIFA in the PS4.

I'll even play as Charlton Athletic against a team of your choice. I have been developing the perfect system based on each teams attributes and the results are insane.

So if you any of lil bishes want to get spanked then add me on suzy3tits69

*adds immediately.

is there any way to turn off the absolutly fn idiotic 'you cant get mad at the game and curse or we'll terminate you' in career mode?
Yes mate. When you load the game it asks you to choose your language for kinect. If you press left twice it let's you switch it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back