Transfer Rumour Fikayo Tomori

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s important to develop our own talent but I’d love to see both Branthwaite and Gibson have a full season in the Championship to hopefully play 40+ games each.

Signing someone like Tomori gives Ancelotti twelve months to properly assess our CB’s and determine what he wants to do.

If we signed Tomori on loan I’d really want to have an option to buy so we can sign him straight if he impresses.We don’t want to go through a potential Zouma 2.0 situation.

Ey lads you know after Fabrizio Romano has tweeted saying its on there isn't really any need to post other tweets saying its "on" from Terry Smith in Runcorn with no blue tick.

Fabrizio is more than enough, thanks.
Yes - but situations change rapidly and Terry Smith in Runcorn may well see the player in question in Greggs getting a few Steak Bakes for his tea - so you know.......... and girlfriends spilling their guts in nail bars and hairdressers - you wouldn't want to miss out on those little gems of Intelligence now!

When I read the Spanish I thought old Pipe here was saying we have negotiations with Chelsea for Tomori on loan on an annual basis lol

Yes - but situations change rapidly and Terry Smith in Runcorn may well see the player in question in Greggs getting a few Steak Bakes for his tea - so you know.......... and girlfriends spilling their guts in nail bars and hairdressers - you wouldn't want to miss out on those little gems of Intelligence now!
I'm all about sightings and pics, I live for that content...but when its just regurgitating what Fabrizio said I don't see the point.

The signings machine rumbles on. Good signing if we get him regardless of whether it’s on loan or a perm. Sometimes you just need the cover and we can’t afford to buy enough players to fix the amount of positions that need filling. Loan a CB and a RB like Arias and we look a lot stronger than we did last year.

I know it’s important to develop our own talent but I’d love to see both Branthwaite and Gibson have a full season in the Championship to hopefully play 40+ games each.

Signing someone like Tomori gives Ancelotti twelve months to properly assess our CB’s and determine what he wants to do.

If we signed Tomori on loan I’d really want to have an option to buy so we can sign him straight if he impresses.We don’t want to go through a potential Zouma 2.0 situation.

Exactly

Dean-Martin.jpg

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's Tomori
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's Tomori

Status
Not open for further replies.