Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he? or did he just have to say the right thing for both us and Newcastle? He couldn't exactly rock up in his first interview and say - I'm here, but I don't really want to be here, I'd rather be at Everton and will be back as soon as they let me...
We'll never know the true story but it's never straightforward with us.

Yep. Wanted to go to Chelsea but didn't want to make a fuss. Newcastle came knocking and he was ready to get off

It's why Lampard dropped him and didn't use him off the bench, then he refused to turn up to train.

Can't excuse a rat

To be fair, he had switched off, not that he was any good anyway. I am still convinced he doesn’t have the pace nor energy for the premier league. He reminds me of Gerard Deulofeu, he always looked knackered after about 55 minutes.

That was good business from Everton for a change. Get rid of him, pure profit and may help us with the books this season.
He wishes he was Deulofeu, that lad scored some boss goals, shame he could never cut it fitness-wise he was a very exciting player

To be honest, if we're going to be under investigation, we should be going over our books non-stop until we have to submit them.

To be honest, if we're going to be under investigation, we should be going over our books non-stop until we have to submit them.

We submitted them 12 months ago mate.
In all honesty very fortunate not the Football League, what on earth are the Premier League doing with ongoing and future monitoring here? It seems a bit amateurish and the Football League themselves are no geniuses.

In all honesty very fortunate not the Football League, what on earth are the Premier League doing with ongoing and future monitoring here? It seems a bit amateurish and the Football League themselves are no geniuses.
The Premier League has a brand to protect, hence it's reluctantance to start throwing around investigations.

The Premier League has a brand to protect, hence it's reluctantance to start throwing around investigations.
If you're right you're right by which I mean I'd argue they owe an obligation to the compliant clubs.

Stuff like points deductions and similar are not only to punish but also to deter and vindicate if we want to be legalistic. Arguably the Football League firstly putting Birmimgham under a full embargo and refusing to budge then eventually winning a 9 point deduction after referral and Business Plan encouraged greater compliance with their regulations moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back