Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there’s an article from Bascombe about how Moshiri has spent 700 million.

Also player trading each window contributes massively to a clubs profit and loss position

We’re not getting investigated for spending £700m though, we’re getting investigated for losing over £300m over a rolling 3 year period when we’re supposed to be losing no more than £105m. I’ve no idea what Bascombe is going on about, I don’t read his crap.

I guess that the club would use it to prove they have been and continue to be compliant with the Prem.

The club stopped checking with the Prem in January over financials, fwiw

FEE396D3-C010-48DF-9BCF-3DBBF52E1C75.webp

We clearly haven’t done that.

View attachment 207310
It's far more complex than that. There are permissible deductions that kick in between the raw accounts and the P&S calculation. Things Like money spent on the Women's team, Youth teams and spending in the community.

Then there is the big kicker losses due to COVID. Even though COVID is pretty much over we presumably could be claiming losses for COVID. For instance, still paying wages for players we would have expected to have offloaded if it were not for the effect COVID had on the transfer market.

I’ve noticed mate and you couldn’t be more clearer yet they still go back to saying selling Richy should be case closed. The horrific wage bill must be made up by the scab 6 / RS media / corrupt FA etc etc…

It’s fairly simple, we lost £120 mill the year before, our wage to turnover was 90%+, so we somehow had to save £120 mill costs or sell that much and then find another £53 mill to comply, so we needed to make or save an additional £170 mill in the last financial year to comply. Richarlisons £50 mill just prob dented the bottom.

We’re not getting investigated for spending £700m though, we’re getting investigated for losing over £300m over a rolling 3 year period when we’re supposed to be losing no more than £105m. I’ve no idea what Bascombe is going on about, I don’t read his crap.

Well that’s what I was responding to.

Maybe just wait and see what actually happens in the investigation before going all in on Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back