Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing beats Russia Today doing a full feature article praising the hoodwinking of European sports media with the “Mourinho refuses to take Spurs training“ blag, Should have just retired then,.
Hook me up, these could be a revelation (like the 'not fat sam' tweets were)

For 2021/22 year, no, because they’ve not been published. But for every other year, yes.

Right and do you have a deep working knowledge and understanding of the P&S rules, Everton’s compliance with these regarding the accounting treatment of certain cost items, and the nature of any correspondence and agreements the club may have made with the PL over the course of the last few years?

Has anyone tried "hand on heart, we didn't intend on consecutive breaches of profit and sustainability errors" chin chin...

Right and do you have a deep working knowledge and understanding of the P&S rules, Everton’s compliance with these regarding the accounting treatment of certain cost items, and the nature of any correspondence and agreements the club may have made with the PL over the course of the last few years?

I know that we’ve lost £372m over the last 3 years when the P&S rules state we’re only allowed to lose £105m over a 3 year period. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

eltric-fan-poop.gif

I know that we’ve lost £372m over the last 3 years when the P&S rules state we’re only allowed to lose £105m over a 3 year period.

Right so you don’t know any more than anyone else on here then do you. You’ve seen a couple of top line figures and a newspaper headline and immediately gone about weighing in on the club.Maybe just wait and see what the result of any inquiry is before getting all giddy that Everton have messed up again.

It’s on RT if you google that and Trevor Azul, but RT is blocked now on European internet isn’t it?

I serve you President Putin and no one else.
You've gotta do it, Moshiri and Usmanov involved with "shady arms deals put premier league giant in financial trouble"... get the intern on the foundations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back