Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right so you don’t know any more than anyone else on here then do you. You’ve seen a couple of top line figures and a newspaper headline and immediately gone about weighing in on the club.Maybe just wait and see what the result of any inquiry is before getting all giddy that Everton have messed up again.

I’m sorry that you want to live in a world where Everton are competent and don’t get things wrong and we’re ran perfectly and everything is wonderful and magical. Unfortunately reality is about to bite you. But you’ll probably just cry “kopites conspiracy corruption waaaahhh” and plug your ears.

Hook me up, these could be a revelation (like the 'not fat sam' tweets were)
Here, if anyone can make it work.

"Notorious" 😂 😂 😂

Sack the board for this financial mess etc.

I’m sorry that you want to live in a world where Everton are competent and don’t get things wrong and we’re ran perfectly and everything is wonderful and magical. Unfortunately reality is about to bite you.

No I just live in a world where I’ll wait until something is actually proven before I get unnaturally excited at the idea of Everton having messed up again.

Also where have I said Everton are competent, don’t get things wrong, and we’re ran perfectly with everything being wonderful and magical? Is this how you’re always right all the time because you just invent what you’d like someone to have said rather than what they actually have?

No I just live in a world where I’ll wait until something is actually proven before I get unnaturally excited at the idea of Everton having messed up again.

Also where have I said Everton are competent, don’t get things wrong, and we’re ran perfectly with everything being wonderful and magical? Is this how you’re always right all the time because you just invent what you’d like someone to have said rather than what they actually have?

I’ve not invented anything whatsoever. I’ve presented you with some facts and figures and you don’t like them because it’s bad news for us.

To garner such headlines and be considered 'notorious', does that mean the KGB have been through your accounts? Is there a chance they are on here watching and talking crap? Might they know how many 'complimentary' accounts you possess?
Do you open and close your front door with marigolds on?

I’ve not invented anything whatsoever. I’ve presented you with some facts and figures and you don’t like them because it’s bad news for us.

It’s potentially bad news for us. Do you not see the difference? As I said, why don’t you just wait for something concrete either way?

Also assigning opinions and outlooks to people that they don’t actually hold and have never stated just because it suits your argument at the time is invention.

Can't we get back to Keith Azul inviting some novichock rockets again? It's always more of a spectacle when the danger is palpable. And there's loads of russian dossers to call out.

Right so you don’t know any more than anyone else on here then do you. You’ve seen a couple of top line figures and a newspaper headline and immediately gone about weighing in on the club.Maybe just wait and see what the result of any inquiry is before getting all giddy that Everton have messed up again.

It has gone way past the stage of an inquiry.

The first time we posted losses of £15m+ we had to provide the Premier League with financial projections for the next two years plus evidence of secure funding.

Quite obviously we haven't been able to fulfill the financial projections we made. That means we have been charged with failing to meet P&S losses and have been charged and referred to a 3-man Independent Commission.

"Notorious" 😂 😂 😂

Sack the board for this financial mess etc.

To garner such headlines and be considered 'notorious', does that mean the KGB have been through your accounts? Is there a chance they are on here watching and talking crap? Might they know how many 'complimentary' accounts you possess?
Do you open and close your front door with marigolds on?
I remember that one escalating rapidly to the point where my notifications just died through being overwhelmed and thinking, oh I’ve really bit off more than I can chew this time. And really it just all stemmed from multis on here, twitter is dead easy compared to here and the Nazi Mods.

You cannot be seriously thinking we’ll come out of this with a £100k fine?
If, we get hit hard, then the Premier League darlings will be as open as a whore on a Prague stag do. So i'll say with chest, a fine and a possible embargo on player incomings. And to all the clubs lusting after our blood, be very careful what you wish for, it's coming to a cinema near you soon.

I remember that one escalating rapidly to the point where my notifications just died through being overwhelmed and thinking, oh I’ve really bit off more than I can chew this time. And really it just all stemmed from multis on here, twitter is dead easy compared to here and the Nazi Mods.
Have they got tanks? Are they rolling? There's a world wide search for the scourge of twitter, 'Azul, Keith Azul'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back