Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure there would be a legal scenario where the points deduction could be placed upon us mid season.

It then becomes relative to the rest of the league doesnt it?

How worried should I be about the 12 point deduction story is accurate or can anyone give me a reason it may be total BS?
Not sure they can enforce that without doing the same to other clubs. It's a joke of a situation to be in, but this sets the standard for everyone else. They need to think long and hard about how this affects the clubs that they don't want to penalise.

Hang on. PL recommend a 12 point deduction per the Telegraph but they also say the final decision rests with the independent commission. So not independent then??? Make some sense please.

Has this come about because there was a Maguire article with a headline about 12 points, but the article itself just says 3 points we’d be ok but we would be worried if it was 12. He didn’t state 12 points at all, it was just postulation on the impact.

If the PL have truly leaked that they are disgusting.

I have no doubt that we will get a maximum punishment, probably in excess of City’s, and be crucified by all media and all other clubs and fans. But if it’s a PL leak on today of all days it is pure gutter. If it’s just guesswork by the Telegraph then that’s par for the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.