Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Friday everyone!

(Your browser can translate if it loads in French)
Folks…. Don’t read it if you’re feeling a bit down…

Here’s a taster
But it is more difficult to lift the tombstones in the cemetery, towards which the Toffees blue-painted hearse goes straight.

The PL had already signed off those accounts.

If they are pulling those accounts up again, saying they are not ok, 12 months after saying they were ok, they are going to look very week, and would like lose on appeal or in court.
Would seem the FA`s accounts checkers are as useless as their VAR people.

Happy Friday everyone!

(Your browser can translate if it loads in French)

Literally the only positive thing I took from that article was its title - it should read (in English) “Everton, Chronicle of a Death Foretold”.

Chronicle of a Death Foretold is a famous novel from Gabriel Garcia Marquez, the Colombian author, which I had to study for A-Level Spanish. So the positive is the hours I spent translating bits of it and trying to explain the characters’ motivations in my piss poor Spanish as an 18-year-old hasn’t been wasted.

777 Partners give me the absolute fear, by the way. Of course they’re who Moshiri sells the club to. Of course.

They are yanks. No American owned teams get hit for ffp. It’s a globalist thing.

Good point. This lot will have had the nod that the club wont be saddled with a points deduction.

It just doesn't make sense buying a club that'll definitely be relegated with a points deduction. They're in the business of selling Everton + a stadium a few years down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.