Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's events have been in the diary long before the passing of Bill Kenwright. The timing is unfortunate but this inquiry has gone on far too long so postponing it even further just isn't practical.
I know that. But surely they could have said at the start the maximum punishment we would look for at the end of the investigation is 12 point deduction. The timing of saying it halfway through the enquiry seems strange.

The timing is so suspect as well...

Hahahahah as if. This is literally like, we need control to punish Everton. I have said it for years, the premier league have wanted us out since the war in Ukraine. Everything from poor decisions, ffp stuff, etc, it’s all a big swizz to get us gone. They have tried relegating us for the last two years. Now it’s this.

They just look horrendous on the eye, but they have a lot of fight and grit, compare that with Bournemouth who I think are well and truly pathetic. I don't think Luton will stay up but I agree they won't be dead last.

I think Bournemouth will sack their manager soon and bring in someone who may or may not be able to get a tune out of their players, who are much better on paper than their league placing suggests.

I think even with a 3 point deduction we’d be very unlikely to finish above 3 teams.

What's this agenda then? There really is no reason for anyone to specifically care about us and single us out for points deductions based on agenda.
The Premier League brought in guidelines for retrospective bans for diving in 2017. Who were the first club (of two since 2017) to have a player suspended?

A club qualified for the Champions League. Other countries were upset about the number of clubs from that particular country in the competition that year. A prominent referee was brought out of retirement specifically to take this match and disallowed a goal amid controversy. The referee retired once again after that match. Who was that club?

The Premier League are probably doing this to absolve themselves of any responsibility, they were fully aware of our financial dealings so they're equally culpable but they won't want to share the blame in the eyes of other clubs.

Stop panicking lads.

This will be resolved and it won't be the sensationalist 'bombshell' crap you're reading from 'well connected' sources right now.
Dont worry mate, the Press will have all their reports ready for the Prem league teams that went down, that they want us relegated as it was not fair on them lol - we all know how it will work before its even said

Ive always said i expect a Fine, and stick to it. and maybe a small ban on Transfers if that, if anything at all.

I think Bournemouth will sack their manager soon and bring in someone who may or may not be able to get a tune out of their players, who are much better on paper than their league placing suggests.

I think even with a 3 point deduction we’d be very unlikely to finish above 3 teams.

3 point deduction last season would have relegated us, like.

Though a bit of advice, I'd swerve saying things like "better than their league placing suggests" or else me and my fellow xG nerd and big chances created Dyche-shaggers are gonna try and come for you in your sleep.

You only see it as an agenda because as a fan, you don't want everton to be punished.

It's been public knowledge in Everton's accounts for the last few years that the club have massively overspent. While none of it may have been intentional, the club have had an absolutely abysmal financial performance over the last few years and the FFP regulations are there to stop that happening to clubs.

It's not a clear agenda against Everton. The rules are there for all PL clubs. We just happen to support the worst managed club the PL has ever seen

An agenda from certain journalists. No other club gets this amount of negative off field coverage. None.

If the club are to be believed the PL were consulted with every transfer dealing and believe they've done nothing wrong. I'm no conspiracy theorist but how do you explain this unprecedented punishment for one charge, dodgy refereeing decisions etc...

If they get their wish then they are opening a Pandora's box and will have left themselves under huge pressure in regards to Man City.

Maybe that's a reason why this is leaked. When we get hit with a -3 or something, the fans would go 'phew at least it wasn't 12'

looking back at all the dodgy decisions. It would have been better for us to get relegated (in the leagues eyes), because if they punish us they’ll have to punish city (and possibly others). They’ve wanted us relegated so they wouldn’t have to face the other decisions. League and cup winners were frauds and it will effect money in their pockets

The Premier League brought in guidelines for retrospective bans for diving in 2017. Who were the first club (of two since 2017) to have a player suspended?

A club qualified for the Champions League. Other countries were upset about the number of clubs from that particular country in the competition that year. A prominent referee was brought out of retirement specifically to take this match and disallowed a goal amid controversy. The referee retired once again after that match. Who was that club?
The FA brought the diving ban in and there were several lower league players banned through it. Niasse was just the first PL player.

Im pretty sure every club's fanbase could bring up a list of evidence that they are being treated unfairly.

Why do you think the Premier League are so desperate to get rid of us ? Very odd that under numerous different leaderships the FA have always had it in for us...

Yet no one can come up with a reason as to why they apparently hate us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back