Flowers for Ancelottis daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's been burgled on Merseyside, either that or got their bike nicked at least once. Or what I thought growing up.
Sounds like a Colombian storyline :( necessity makes people do crazy things.

Just to clarify is Merseyside a specific area of Liverpool or it the whole city is known as Merseyside?

Sounds like a Colombian storyline :( necessity makes people do crazy things.

Just to clarify is Merseyside a specific area of Liverpool or it the whole city is known as Merseyside?

Liverpool is in the county of Merseyside.

Basically this area. https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...661d5fa1dce9202!8m2!3d53.3976041!4d-2.9436644

or

300px-Merseyside_County.png

Yes but It’s not really the same thing though. You would have a number of cities and counties within a state. - Here we have Towns city within a county
Merseyside is a county in England, like Oswego is a county in New York.

The Americans literally took our way of government in that regards.

Merseyside is definetely not like a state in US
Thanks both for clarifying. I'm still learning a lot about Everton, Liverpool, Merseyside and the UK :)

Lucky you.

I have been burgled even in the US, a decade ago some crackhead stole my VW bug from my front yard the morning before I was to sell it :confused:

I remember during the late 80's I was at the front of my home working on the engine of my car. When I finished I went inside to wash up, only to find someone had forced my kitchen window open and bugled the place whilst I was busy with my car. Amazingly they were spotted, recognised, reported to the police, and arrested, and I got all my stuff back... never got any flowers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back