Flowers for Ancelottis daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember during the late 80's I was at the front of my home working on the engine of my car. When I finished I went inside to wash up, only to find someone had forced my kitchen window open and bugled the place whilst I was busy with my car. Amazingly they were spotted, recognised, reported to the police, and arrested, and I got all my stuff back... never got any flowers though.
Sounds like the robbers that I had to deal with, my VW got stolen while we were home and our home in Colombia also got robbed while we were on the yard, it seems some buglers don't care much about doing their robberies with plenty of people around them. That's great that you got your stuff back though. Hopefully neither of us have to go through this experience ever again to deserve flowers :)

hello buddy i am not sure pushing this hurtful stereotype on this fine everton site is very nice.
Merseyside and Columbia are very similar .... if you disregard the drug running cartels with automatic weapons that terrorise communities and the law and happily engage in murder, kidnap and corruption on a massive scale with no fear of reprisals, but fair play, Merseyside has learnt to live that way.

Merseyside and Columbia are very similar .... if you disregard the drug running cartels with automatic weapons that terrorise communities and the law and happily engage in murder, kidnap and corruption on a massive scale with no fear of reprisals, but fair play, Merseyside has learnt to live that way.
Wow it seems you already have Colombia's (spells with an O) stereotype set in your mind but we are much more than drug trafficking and violence!

I would be happy to donate too, how are we to do so?

I have been following Don Carlo for many years now and I can imagine how stressful this situation must have been for him and his family. They deserve to be shown some love by the GOT family.
Hey the guy lived in Neapel. Liverpool is like Fort Knox compared to Neapel! Even the robbers are Disney Land compared to the Cosa Nostra types. Waterproofed clothing LOL.

Wow it seems you already have Colombia's (spells with an O) stereotype set in your mind but we are much more than drug trafficking and violence!
I read it as a joke (I.e. He's saying Liverpool is the place with the gang violence).

Like me saying "Donald trump has just bought his pumpkin for Halloween. Big, orange and hollow on the inside; Donald trump is the former president of America."

I read it as a joke (I.e. He's saying Liverpool is the place with the gang violence).

Like me saying "Donald trump has just bought his pumpkin for Halloween. Big, orange and hollow on the inside; Donald trump is the former president of America."
I did too, still a joke on my country to make fun of Liverpool is not making me laugh but I just woke up so maybe my sense of humor gets better later today after we beat City lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back