flying banners

Straight or Wavy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they need money raised for banners? Happy to donate. Where does that happen? Should be one flown over every single game -- home and away -- until that lot sells our club.

I am starting to come around to that idea as well, the more we protest the batter, and proper protests.
Cant do banners at the games as the stewards will nab them under instruction, lets have a sit in!!

http://www.gofundme.com/9d2ncuf4

The money was raised very quickly last time. The weather stopped the City game banner. It was very apt as well. After the last 24 hours i can see a different one being made for the next game.

People call it kopite behaviour, but its got people talking.
As they say " If you tolerate this, then your children will be next ".

Kenwright and Co. OUT.

Barca fans waving white handkerchiefs is very good.

If we did that snot would no doubt end up everywhere like.

Lets see how the rest of this transfer window goes but if it goes how we expect we do need to start making realistic demands of the board. Just simply jumping up and down and fuming will just get dismissed as a lunatic fringe and be dismissed both by the board and other fans.

We need to actually get them to commit to targets and deadlines to move the club forward which we can then hold them to account. I know it's a longer process but it will ultimately be more successful. It should be about winning people over to the anti-kenwright side and to do that they need to come across as reasonable.

I think the stadium needs to be the topic everyone gets behind. If they fail a 3rd time I don't think they will last.

Lets see how the rest of this transfer window goes but if it goes how we expect we do need to start making realistic demands of the board. Just simply jumping up and down and fuming will just get dismissed as a lunatic fringe and be dismissed both by the board and other fans.

We need to actually get them to commit to targets and deadlines to move the club forward which we can then hold them to account. I know it's a longer process but it will ultimately be more successful. It should be about winning people over to the anti-kenwright side and to do that they need to come across as reasonable.

I think the stadium needs to be the topic everyone gets behind. If they fail a 3rd time I don't think they will last.

Stadium is just the board's way of distracting everyone and for me isn't a huge issue (yet). Arsenal were winning titles at Highbury. No top player moves to a team because they've got a good stadium. How many years of match day revenues would it take to break even the debt we take on to build the stadium? We can barely afford first team players now.

The board want someone else to buy a stadium for them so that they can then sell for a much higher price. At the moment they are just standing behind the stadium saying we can't move forward without it. There is nothing to stop investment in the first team, or expanded merchandise and sponsor ship deals from occuring. The board has no plan apart from selling and can't/won't sell until they build a stadium which they can't afford so using that logic they are stuck. We need a different plan other than 'a new stadium solves everything'. It doesn't.

Stadium is just the board's way of distracting everyone and for me isn't a huge issue (yet). Arsenal were winning titles at Highbury. No top player moves to a team because they've got a good stadium. How many years of match day revenues would it take to break even the debt we take on to build the stadium? We can barely afford first team players now.

The board want someone else to buy a stadium for them so that they can then sell for a much higher price. At the moment they are just standing behind the stadium saying we can't move forward without it. There is nothing to stop investment in the first team, or expanded merchandise and sponsor ship deals from occuring. The board has no plan apart from selling and can't/won't sell until they build a stadium which they can't afford so using that logic they are stuck. We need a different plan other than 'a new stadium solves everything'. It doesn't.
If you want rid of the board the stadium issue is the only way to do it. Either they build the stadium and that would entice someone to offer the asking price or they fail doing so and the pressure more than likely forces them out.

Either way as fans we get what we want which is Bill gone.

Just a couple of points I'd like to make,the transfer window has gone how I expected so far,no major transfers and doubt there will be until a sale is made and then we might buy a couple of players,we still havent replaced Distin,Alcaraz,Etoo yet,the stadium topic will be dismissed as being the R councils fault for not handing over free land and helping build it, this board will last as long as it wants to

Just a couple of points I'd like to make,the transfer window has gone how I expected so far,no major transfers and doubt there will be until a sale is made and then we might buy a couple of players,we still havent replaced Distin,Alcaraz,Etoo yet,the stadium topic will be dismissed as being the R councils fault for not handing over free land and helping build it, this board will last as long as it wants to
Unfortunately that's probably the most realistic scenario but the money has to be going somewhere. It's certainly not being put into the team.

I think with the TV money we could realistically put pressure on them to build a stadium. It would be a reasonable request and something everyone knows we should be doing. If they avoid doing that then people might question where the money is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.