flying banners

Straight or Wavy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sit in against Tottenham around 97 was good, made the news too.

For sure, banners are seen as daft stunts and one persons opinion, thing first thing people say is they don't speak for everyone, or even its kopites having a laugh. Waving placards like Newcastle fans is seen is nonsense, banners will be taken away but a sit in gets recognition and the numbers can be seen, and you know its real fans because they are at the match.

For sure, banners are seen as daft stunts and one persons opinion, thing first thing people say is they don't speak for everyone, or even its kopites having a laugh. Waving placards like Newcastle fans is seen is nonsense, banners will be taken away but a sit in gets recognition and the numbers can be seen, and you know its real fans because they are at the match.
I think however we are a long way before gaining that kind of support.

but but kopite behaviour lad, smalltime lad, it's cringey, we've got dignity and class lad....etc

Our support is at the most self-conscious and contrived I've ever known it to be. More interested in their perceived image than doing what they believe is for the best for the club.

The plane/banner idea seems to have caused personal embarrassment to the easily embarrassed element of our fans. Couple that with our chairman being unwell and the recent airshow disaster and maybe we should be thinking of something else.

How would we feel about contributing to a private detective/forensic accountant being employed to investigate the various dealings of our board, it's share ownership, loan arrangements and operating costs etc ? I feel sure this would vindicate the board and stop the harassment/abuse of our great chairman so could be happily funded by all sides of the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.