Francisco Santos da Silva Junior (Junior to his mates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkleys looked more an more confident as the game went on, now its up to ginger balls to nurture that confidence instead of having Stubbsy beat it out of him again so he never takes another risk on the pitch.

JuniorComicGOT.jpg

He's been given the No.30 shirt for next season and will don "Junior" on the back of it. Apparently, he wanted "Santos" but the PL denied him it.

Having watched Cisco tonight against Dundee Utd I feel as though he is far to lightweight to ever make it for Everton. You can bookmark this if you want

Having watched Cisco tonight against Dundee Utd I feel as though he is far to lightweight to ever make it for Everton. You can bookmark this if you want

He looks nothing like Cisco, that's a stupid comment at best and an offensive one at worst.

'oh he's black and has a shaved head, he looks like Cisco'

He's been given the No.30 shirt for next season and will don "Junior" on the back of it. Apparently, he wanted "Santos" but the PL denied him it.

Koff PL.

If that speedy little **** Hernandez can have 'Chicarito' on the back of his (infuriates me still), then our Junior can surely have Santos?

Koff PL.

If that speedy little **** Hernandez can have 'Chicarito' on the back of his (infuriates me still), then our Junior can surely have Santos?

See above. Junior obviously didn't use the name "Santos" at Benfica. That's pretty much the reason the PL denied him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back