Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Frank can get him match fit. I'm sure we'll see the best of this fine battering ram

Honestly I think he's had more than enough chances now

Either loan another striker in or give Dobbin the minutes

I know Dobbin isn't strictly a striker, but in that case you can always put him on the wing and have one of Richarlison or DCL as the striker

Honestly I think he's had more than enough chances now

Either loan another striker in or give Dobbin the minutes

I know Dobbin isn't strictly a striker, but in that case you can always put him on the wing and have one of Richarlison or DCL as the striker

I hope the 1st thing Lampard does is release this fella on a free mate. He has no right to be associated with Everton the useless mess.

The players don’t choose to have Coleman at LWB or start Rondon up front or not start Allan even though he was everywhere for 40 mins after he came on so looked like he could’ve easily started and come off a bit early if need be, or sell one of our best players for questioning them and replace them with a kid from Ukraine who’s never played at this level and chuck him straight in…

Ultimately, the players need to win, but the formation and motivation is equally as important as those on the pitch! The reason I’m scared of Pereira is he seems like a loose cannon who will fall out with people like Benitez did and we need unity and spirit to turn this around.
I mean, what were his alternatives to not having experienced Coleman at LWB AND not playing Mykolenko, our new 15m signing for that position?

Let's face it, he was always going to be criticised for whatever selection decision he made. He literally couldn't win... In more ways than one.

I mean, what were his alternatives to not having experienced Coleman at LWB AND not playing Mykolenko, our new 15m signing for that position?

Let's face it, he was always going to be criticised for whatever selection decision he made. He literally couldn't win... In more ways than one.

Well the obvious thing he could have done is not spitefully cut off his nose in regards to ostracising Digne and getting the ball rolling on him leaving

But to be honest I'm sick of going around in circles with Benitez enablers and excusers at this point

He's gone and we need to move on

Lampard will certainly have to deal with the residual Benitez fans who are going to have the knives out for him from the off though I reckon

Criticised, are you telling me there are Evertonians who would be critical of the manager’s team selection, well I never !!!

not hire him maybe?

Can't believe I've got to go to work with the threat my club might employ someone who the majority don't want in pereira. I really hope they get Frank in today and start bringing in players to help save us. I've even tweeted sharpy for help though not sure if he even reads his tweets. Christ how pathetic have this club made me, tweeting a club legend at 4:00am in the morning to help us. I'm a 48 year old man and acting like this. Fingers, toes and anything that I can cross today. Peace everton brothers and sisters.
I'm 73 and I'm going through the same ? just get it done blues let Lampard try to rebuild are once great club.

Well the obvious thing he could have done is not spitefully cut off his nose in regards to ostracising Digne and getting the ball rolling on him leaving

But to be honest I'm sick of going around in circles with Benitez enablers and excusers at this point

Lampard will certainly have to deal with the residual Benitez fans who are going to have the knives out for him from the off though I reckon
I’m sure Frank will be devastated that all 5 of the Benitez loving whoppers don’t want him here.

I'm certainly not a Benitez enabler or excuser, merely pointing out that players at this level should be able to pass a simple 5 yard ball to teammates, use their wrong foot (which Digne couldn't either to be fair) or head a ball at set pieces. As horrific as the last manager was, these players have a history of not being able to do the basics expected of a professional footballer.

Frank Lampard is an excellent young manager.

He got Derby County into the top 6 and into the play-off final, where they narrowly lost to Aston Villa.

He also guided Chelsea to the FA Cup final and got them a top 4 finish (at a time when they weren’t allowed to sign anyone) before Abramovich sacked him prematurely. The much lauded Tuchel is only one place above that now after spending a fortune. One other thing to note is that Frank Lampard fought tooth and nail to get Declan Rice from West Ham and the Chelsea board stupidly overruled him. Just look at how Declan Rice has turned out - he’s arguably the best midfielder in the Premier League right now. He’s certainly England’s best player. Recruitment mistakes have been a big problem for us and it seems that Frank knows his stuff in that regard.

I loved the guy as a player. He had a never-say-die attitude and he is Chelsea’s all-time leading goal scorer, which is a stunning achievement given that he was a midfielder. As a player he won everything there is to win at club level, including numerous Premier League titles, so he would immediately command the respect of the dressing room.

Much to the chagrin of most, Big Sam has been spoken of as a possible candidate. Mainly we are in such a perilous position and he has a great track record of keeping problem teams in the Premier League. As we know a loss up at Newcastle (which is highly likely) will take us to within a couple of points of the relegation zone, so we are very much a problem team. I was initially in favour of bringing him back in to do a rescue job, but I have changed my mind. Big Sam would not be a long-term option. He strikes me as a guy who wants to retire to Spain some time soon. He is in his late sixties, after all. And his style of play is dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.