Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know is Usmanov and Abamovic are buddies? Could help with some transfers, then again if they where it would have happened already.

Anyone know is Usmanov and Abamovic are buddies? Could help with some transfers, then again if they where it would have happened already.

It’s important to note that Lampard achieved all that he achieved at Chelsea without buying very many players. In fact he couldn’t sign any players during his first 11 months in charge due to the transfer embargo. Not one player.

Imagine getting the job at midnight and being told to find a couple of players over the weekend when a lot of them are on international duty. Yes we’re in a mess but we can definitely avoid relegation.
A few wins and we’ll start to pull clear. There’s enough in the squad to do that. I think the biggest thing is to rebuild confidence which must be on the floor. Although a midfielder or two before deadline would help.

It’s important to note that Lampard achieved all that he achieved at Chelsea without buying very many players. In fact he couldn’t sign any players during his first 11 months in charge due to the transfer embargo. Not one player.
Nobody forgets this mate. It's mentioned in almost every post about Lampard, and has been for the last 2 weeks. What sometimes does seem to get forgotten is that he was managing Chelsea, and even though he couldn't buy players he had a genuinely top class squad at his disposal, it's not like he was doing a Moyes circa 2008.

Moshiri does know that the transfer window ends in a few days. Get Lampard in now. Or whoever in. Give the new guy the weekend to hopefully get a few players onboard. A few loanees. It's going to be tight going. But please announce our new manager today. And get those few new bodies in.
If not, then we face this relegation battle with Coleman....Keane....Holgate....Iwobi....Gomes....Delph....Rondon....Davies...
God help us.
The only saving grace is that we have Gordon and Gray. And hopefully Richarlson and DCL get sharper and play themselves into some sort of form.
And our youngsters Patterson ( hopefully gets a few games) ...Branthwaite....Godfrey.....Onyango....Dobbins.....all step up. Think ( as most people do) that Lampard is the best man to work with the youngsters.
Just hope that he can also get a tune out of our older players also.
I thought that Ferguson would have stepped up. But now i'm in the Lampard camp. So get the guy in.......now. Give us a fighting chance to get those few wins . And get out of the mire. Everything will look better with a few wins. And hopefully the much fabled new manager bounce. ( do Everton even do that).
So it's Lampard for me. Let's rock and roll.
Up The Toffees. Lampards soon to be young (hopefully) Toffees.

Status
Not open for further replies.