Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always say odds dont matter, I know I know, but interesting that he's been backed in further despite the reports of more talks

1/9 in some places now from 1/7
Still steady at 1/3 on Sky.

NES went to 1/20 for us last time, and that would have suggested an actual offer to him.

I hope to see similar odds shift for Lampard soon today.

I wonder if it will come down to whom is willing to work with Joorabchian clients.

Does Moshiri think

Periera and new joorabchian players will appease fans more than Lampard and no players.

NES went to 1/20 for us last time, and that would have suggested an actual offer to him.

Now if Moshiri was a gambling man , he should have his minions give out a few soundbites that Lampard is his man. Then lump on Ferguson. And give the job to the big man. Then get us that midfield enforcer with his winnings.
Naw . Knowing our luck we'd be done up like a kipper by the bookies....the premier league......the Fa.......the pope....the salvation army and the red cross.
We'd be deducted 200 points. Relegated to the Siberian 3rd division. And not allowed to buy players for the next 20 years.
Anyhow. Enough of that nonsense. Just get Lampard in now. Give him a chance to get a few players (hopefully ) in. Up The Toffees.....

He was offered it like and got ghosted for two days
I was all over him mate for the job.

It absolutely broke my heart to have to walk into a couple of betting shops down here and write out on slips ‘Benitez next Everton manager’ to get my money back once I knew it was going to be him.

Martin Keown was also saying on the radio before as well we have to go for Lampard and quick, before the Newcastle game
I would have thought TC would have a few contacts still around West Ham etc that would know the Lampards and that he may be aware of the situation.
Clearly in the dark like most of us with this fella in charge.

I think the Bookmakers are applying the same logic as everyone else i.e. with this lot in charge of decision making absolutely anything could happen and probably will

I wouldn't be surprised if we jibbed them all and Moshiri said him and Joorabchian are picking the team now.
Couldn't have done much worse in the past few months. At least we would have got a laugh.
Pay the players for wins and draws only. Nothing for defeats. Then watch our useless bunch go......

Status
Not open for further replies.