Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Bookmakers are applying the same logic as everyone else i.e. with this lot in charge of decision making absolutely anything could happen and probably will
Usually I’d be heavy on my selection, but I’ve genuinely only got about £80 on it this time.
Nothing, absolutely nothing would surprise me.

I have been an Evertonian for nearly sixty years and will be until I die, but the club I have loved all my life has gone, Moshiri has torn the heart out of it.
I have everything crossed hoping that for once logic prevails and he gives appoints Lampard but I 100% expect it to be Pererra. Championship here we come.

If were Lampard I'd be severly worried how long the process has dragged on for. Look how easily we fire managers that the board were set on nevermind someone who is a bit ify in their minds whether he can do a job or not.

If I was Lampard I’d have walked.

Why get caught up j this absolute train wreck of a club?

A fella who’s made top 4 and a play off final in his 2.5 years of management has to interview 4 times against some farmer who is going public with his feedback.

Nah, if he walks away, I’d have no judgement for him.

The mere mention of the name Lampard fills me with sadness and annoyance
16 April 1980 Elland Road
One of the worst nights ever
I will only accept Frank junior if he apologises for Frank senior doing that bloody stupid jig around the corner flag

Loans can be done quite quickly surely Lamps will have a few players in mind
I hope you are right, I think we need 2 central midfielders, based on the players we have out. As we already have 1 player loaned in I think we can only have 2 more loans so would like us to focus on that area.

No it’s relevant to Lampard man. This thread is about him, you shouldn’t try and shut it down because it exposes some blues as anti scousers.

You've lost me Man, what has Lampard got to do with politics?

Re the highlighted part where the hell did that come from? I was born in Walton, I am a Scouser and proud of it.

In isolation this is gonna look mad in a few years lol

Appoint Ancelotti with the promise of money
There’s no money
Madrid
Rafael Benitez
Gets rid of Digne to Aston Villa
Rafael sacked the same week
Pereira on Sky Sports News
Lampard signs the day after deadline day
Relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.