Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must admit I am beginning to think Lampard might be the only option. Not that I originally wanted him but if there's good support for him and he wants the job, given his experience with Derby then Chelsea and big name players as a manager as well as a player, he might be the "up and coming" manager that would work. But it doesn't mater who
comes in there has to be major surgery at the club. You can't keep running it the way it's been run in the last few years. If he wants the job given the state of the club then he's taking a risk nevermind us.
I'll actually be quite made up with lampard. He didn't do as bad at Chelsea as people (me included) thought he did. He worked with a transfer ban and brought through young players while staying competitive.

In general, the fans won't be against him like with most of the other names mentioned.

If the players don't want to play for somebody like him, it highlights the deeper problems in the club.

Bring on Frank!!!

I like the idea of Fat Frank now. If he gets the job he is clearly up for the cataclysmic challenge that lies ahead.

And if our players can't get motivated by him, nobody can do it.

Any manager signing a 3 year deal at Everton must rub their hands together thinking of the free holiday pay. Hell anyone that signs an 18 month contract must rub.....

Status
Not open for further replies.