2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Andre has unfortunately got an injury, Yerry doesn't he's ready to play. Whilst players are ours, they're absolutely ours."

Ominous.

That sounded to me like we will get players in and then have a frantic last week trying to get rid of the duds.

If you listen to that presser and don't think we're after a striker then you really aren't listening. He was attempting to be as vague as possible but I dont doubt in my mind he's after an other man upfront.

If he isn't then questions need to be asked to be honest
Lampard and Thelwell will be looking at a forward although we know it isn't that easy, plus Lampard did make reference to having three weeks left.

I thought his comment of us having a number nine in Salmon Rondon, "as such", was quite telling would tell you that he's aware of our weakness up front.

Am I the only one who also felt that Lampard didn't appear too vibrant?

Lampard and Thelwell will be looking at a forward although we know it isn't that easy, plus Lampard did make reference to having three weeks left.

I thought his comment of us having a number nine in Salmon Rondon, "as such", was quite telling would tell you that he's aware of our weakness up front.

Am I the only one who also felt that Lampard didn't appear too vibrant?
He just lost his only striker for the first match of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.