2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody keep tabs on when this juvenile starts posting? Is it after school, or at weekends? Is it later in the day when the lines from the previous fix have worn off?
Irrespective, a debate ceases to be a debate when the same puerile diatribes are spewed out from the same poster.
It's in our own hands posters, DO NOT REPLY.
This type wish to gain attention, whilst hiding in the shadows. A classic case of wanting desperately to be centre of attraction, whilst at the same time not being able to bring anything of note to the debate to deserve said attention.

To reiterate; do not reply however much you feel the urge to. Ignoring the poster is utter defeat for them.
Said it many times on here that the majority of posters are children posting drivel whilst playing there consoles. Hate this club now, the fans I was apart of have sadly gone now, what's left is the crap juvenile modern day attention seeker. They post on every kick/incident whilst allegedly supporting the team. Can't be bothered giving my all to the club no more it's gone. This will be my last post, losing 5 0 and I genuinely don't give one. Relegation will be the thing this club deserves and gets. The club I loved has long gone as has its fan base. Bunch of aggressive bitter idiots now, apologies to the few who go away games but sadly that doesn't reflect the idiot children who seem to have taken over this asylum.

My only concern is that I really don’t see how we can take any point away, FA cup game vs CP is a huge test for Frank , moving forward I would Play 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 , but never 4-3-3 Like today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back