2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

….I expect he’ll blame himself for that defeat. Poor selection, poor tactics, poor organisation. I think he’ll accept much of the flack.
He needs to as well.
Has been absolutely shocking with the tactics in all are away games.
Needs to learn to shut up shop away from home.
We are not in a position to try and outplay teams.
He has a load of rubbish , that have long since lost any confidence to be fair.

He’s hopefully learnt that Michael Keane is too mentally weak to play premier league football and that Coleman is finished. Surely neither of them can start on Sunday. I think JJK is the only one who can salvage any sort of pride so deserves a start at right back, I wonder if Godfrey will be fit enough for Sunday- if not, Mykolenko at right back.

That shouldve been backs to the wall stuff from 1st minute.
Naive to keep trying to get at teams away from home, especially with the mental weak we have playing for us.

4 defeats in 5 for the league. We're so bad we couldn't even get a new manager bounce. Even if we survive this year he has got one hell of a job moving us on next year.

He’s hopefully learnt that Michael Keane is too mentally weak to play premier league football and that Coleman is finished. Surely neither of them can start on Sunday. I think JJK is the only one who can salvage any sort of pride so deserves a start at right back, I wonder if Godfrey will be fit enough for Sunday- if not, Mykolenko at right back.
Both will start on Sunday.

We already know this.

Lampard for the 3rd away game running is failing to show anything that would point to us staying up.
Set us up badly, why he played Dunc Lite who is clearly not fit is a baffling decision. Failed to have a shot on target the last 2 away games. Shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back