2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not though is it. For the second consecutive away game we haven’t even had a shot on target.
I’m afraid your super 7 attackers you listed the other day are pretty crap.

Well it clearly is when we dont play a defence behind them.

Please let's not blame Lampard, these spineless jellyfish rats have got enough managers sacked up to now, we were fine up until the 1st goal, then again, at the slightest sign of adversity, we capitulate... Again... I know we have some absolutely abysmal players but this contrast between good and bad performances is as frightening as it is weird.

Most important signing of the summer should be a decent sports psychologist.

It's probably worth a go but it could easily be as equally bad as what we're seeing now.

Maybe, but they've been awful for 20 odd games. There's 13 left, good someone else a game.

We've got to say since Lampard has been here that the following players should have played there way out of the first team

Coleman
Holgate
Keane
Gomes

I'd chuck in Richarlison and DCL for performances against the Saints and tonight haven't exactly screamed "we should be starters"

Why not. You have the PL experience in Coleman, Holgate, Keane and Kenny these crap and you conceded 5 goals.

Play some of them, I’m all for it.

But just a recipe for disaster, I get what you’re saying. They’re atrocious, but Wolves are a big physical side, need some experience in there.

It’s not though is it. For the second consecutive away game we haven’t even had a shot on target.
I’m afraid your super 7 attackers you listed the other day are pretty crap.

Watching Richarlison and DCL try and build an attack cripples the soul. There are no quick fixes or easy answers to our problems. What we have is the type of mess that's nearly impossible to sort out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back