2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
How many managers is it going to take for people like you to get it ffs? How many years of this crap do we have to sit though before it finally sinks in that maybe its the players that are the problem.....
And how many people is it going to take like you, to ask why do the managers then blame the players when they knew what they were coming into.
Frank was out of football for a year, he knew the squad he was inheriting.
Benitez, according to Moshiri told him he had dossiers on 3000 players.
All bull s**** who will say anything to get the job, then blame their own incompetence on the players

Can’t believe the number still willing to give Frank any credibility at all as a manager. Not just the hopeless tactics and demotivated players. Todays interview was about as shameful as we’ve ever had from a manager. The fat fraud won’t ever tak any responsibility ever. A disgrace to the club
A relatively new poster with a shade of red

And it’s had no impact. It’s all very well slagging off the players. A halfway decent manager would focus all his efforts on galvanising them and getting them to want to win. Looking at Leeds on Friday Jesse Marsch got them fighting to survive. Of course Ironically they’re the one team we showed up against, but since then he hasn’t blamed them publicly and hung them out to dry, he’s focused on getting them wanting to succeed. Frank is driving the whole club off a cliff

Nah, I like it, they should be called out, they shouldn't be wrapped in cotton wool.

I just want to know why, if these players haven't got the guts to play for Everton, they're still playing every single weekend.

Drop them, show them it's not good enough.

I think this will be the majority opinion across the fan base but I personally think if we do go down Lampard will be gone by October. No way do we adapt well to the Championship given the upheaval that will happen.
It becomes pointless then. We need him to stay on, through thick and thin to change the mentality of the club. You end up with a Chris Wilder, gets you up and gets sacked, you go down and rinse and repeat

And how many people is it going to take like you, to ask why do the managers then blame the players when they knew what they were coming into.
Frank was out of football for a year, he knew the squad he was inheriting.
Benitez, according to Moshiri told him he had dossiers on 3000 players.
All bull s**** who will say anything to get the job, then blame their own incompetence on the players
You deserve this team. You and fans like you deserve everything you're getting from the club right now. Endless excuses for the most despicable team in the clubs history. Throwing manager after manager under the bus. Its a joke.

It becomes pointless then. We need him to stay on, through thick and thin to change the mentality of the club. You end up with a Chris Wilder, gets you up and gets sacked, you go down and rinse and repeat

Depends whether Lampard is the right man to do that I guess. He should be given a fair chance at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back