2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait to be in ground on Saturday. Feeling all positive about Everton and not dreading going the game. I hope Lampard is here long term and is successful. I also hope we sort out the youth setup. get them playing in the same setup as the first team. More than anything tho am made up with the staff Lampard as bought with him.

That was probably the most enjoyable Everton PC i have watched for about 5 years. Thought he come across really well and the winning mentality was oozing out of him. He boosted my confidence by just listening to him and watching his mannerisms.

Cautiously think we may have actually finally found the right man for the Everton job with Frank, fingers crossed. Proper excited about watching us again now and seeing how this new journey develops. ;)

Good presser. Speaks well, answered all the questions, alluded to a new formation & i believe he has seen the wrongs that we as fans have been seeing & is actively trying to get on top of it straight away.
Would have liked one of the Journo's to ask about our transfer business in January prior to his arrival & hear his thoughts on the matter & on what Mykolenko & Patterson can bring.

Lampard 'I want to get better'
Nice to have a manager that doesn't think he knows it all
Impressed by the presser...don't like the 'Ashley Cole is the best full back the country produced' bit though, but hey nobody's perfect and I'm sure Baines will forgive him his folly! lol

As much as we love Baines, what Cole has won, can't really argue haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back