2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard 'I want to get better'
Nice to have a manager that doesn't think he knows it all
Impressed by the presser...don't like the 'Ashley Cole is the best full back the country produced' bit though, but hey nobody's perfect and I'm sure Baines will forgive him his folly! lol
What??? That's the final straw for me. Had enough of him. Lampard out!!!

Lampard 'I want to get better'
Nice to have a manager that doesn't think he knows it all
Impressed by the presser...don't like the 'Ashley Cole is the best full back the country produced' bit though, but hey nobody's perfect and I'm sure Baines will forgive him his folly! lol
Earl Barrett won’t be happy with this assessment

I listened to those podcasts and I thought that their criticism was a little flimsy. Most of it centered around the fact that one of them has a personal dislike for Lampard, and another saying that he hadn't achieved enough. The same person then went onto say that Slippy G is doing a fantastic job at Villa, and was a great appointment. If you ask me, guiding a middling Derby side to a Playoff final is much more of an achievement than winning the SPL with one of the only 2 teams that ever wins that league. You literally have a 50% chance of winning the league with either Rangers/Celtic, the championship is an extremely hard league to navigate. I will be judging Frank on his Everton performances and that's it.
Not to mention that Celtic basically imploded which helped them

For arguments sake, would you blame him if we got relegated under him?

I dont think I would, but it depends on the quality of performances.

name your team (first team players) to beat them...
Screenshot_20220203-220920.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back