2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

How long have you supported Everton mate?
Since 1988, you sound like you’ve supported us since yesterday, do you realise the impact of going down is massive there had to be a contingency plan in place if Frank was failing, he is we are really looking as bad as when Benitez was in charge. I would hate to see Frank go so quick but it is getting to the needs must stage one final throw of the dice might just save us. I can’t see where the next point is coming from with Frank in charge, I’m sure the powers that be at Everton are seeing the same.

Im still of the opinion that the players are primarily to blame however I cant see Lampard's style winning us many points.

He's too attacking in his set up with these defenders.

We need the 4 CB wall thing or at least Godfrey or Holgate at either RB or LB and digging out results.

Its all they are good for.
My issue with this is in the last few league games from Wolves onwards he hasn't been attacking yet the players have made simple errors that have cost us.

Wolves - not blocking the cross, not marking Coady
Newcastle - no real mistakes, we win the game
West Ham - Keane being an idiot, Iwobi being crap
Burnley - Kenny being an entity and Godfrey being crap

Now, I'm happy to pin games like Spurs on him. That was stupid, but since then, in the league, he's clearly changed his approach. Yet the players still make errors.

And of the errors that have cost us there in that list, and that's not including the ones in attack like Richarlison's miss but still, if the defenders do their job it doesn't matter, but none of them could Lampard do anything about other than he should have taken Kenny off today after Burnley's 2nd goal.

I was shouting at the TV for it and Lampard takes that blame for me. But, that might not have changed Godfrey making a hash of the clearance, or Coleman might have got skinned for example.

But the frustration is, none of those errors are down to Everton trying to be too attacking. None of them.

I’m totally behind Frank but his persistence in playing JJK is baffling. No idea why Anthony Gordon was hooked tonight either when he was the best player on the pitch…

DCL stinking the gaff out and Frank needs to show some bollocks himself now and drop him.

Don’t agree with the Frank Out shouts though. Think he’s the best man to stage a promotion challenge next season as sad as that sounds. This season isn’t on him, it’s on the board for years of mismanagement and poor recruitment.

He reminds me of one of them crap managers you read about in the papers.

But that can't be right he's decent looking and speaks well.

Why do we need to, just ‘kin get behind Lampard for God’s sake
We’ve been behind him since he come, he’s only won the games Benitez probably would have one, no real improvement the only improvement is there isn’t such a toxic atmosphere around the club. What if Frank doesn’t get anything from UTD then only 8 games left, he talks a good game but he’s not really got these player up for the fight once ( Newcastle perhaps ) we look totally lost as a team.

Since 1988, you sound like you’ve supported us since yesterday, do you realise the impact of going down is massive there had to be a contingency plan in place if Frank was failing, he is we are really looking as bad as when Benitez was in charge. I would hate to see Frank go so quick but it is getting to the needs must stage one final throw of the dice might just save us. I can’t see where the next point is coming from with Frank in charge, I’m sure the powers that be at Everton are seeing the same.

who’s coming then….. one lampard WONT be sacked and two… it’s not sam
if he was to be

who’s coming then….. one lampard WONT be sacked and two… it’s not sam
if he was to be
Sam would be the best bet to get us safe, I can’t think of any others available as Sam’s record is good at saving clubs. Don’t get me wrong I don’t want him back but it’s getting to a very critical point in the season now and we aren’t looking good. It’s ok saying Frank will be good for us in the championship, I’d rather us be in the PL even if it was wit Sam or another manager.

It took them three weeks to appoint FL.
No chance of a back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.