2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Training sessions look like fun and games, not seen the likes of it before, football tennis and curling.

Hopefully keeps a good positive vibe going
I could watch more of that footy tennis. It's more entertaining than some of our games this season. Curling is a master stroke. Up till now the lads thought that was something that went on at Toni and Guy's hair salon.

Good interview this. I'm really liking this transparent & grounded approach that the new regime is giving us so far. They're under no illusions that this is a massive opportunity for them and Edwards himself is still just 35 years old. I feel a bit more reassured with this lot that we have a proper idea of where they want us to be in the future.

Good interview this. I'm really liking this transparent & grounded approach that the new regime is giving us so far. They're under no illusions that this is a massive opportunity for them and Edwards himself is still just 35 years old. I feel a bit more reassured with this lot that we have a proper idea of where they want us to be in the future.

Very impressive interview! Interesting he’s been coaching full time since the age of 19, and was actually coached by Paul Clement in the U11s at Chelsea’s academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.