2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said Frank in that interview, a manager fighting back with every question put to him, he has the fight in him just the clowns on the pitch need to show some fight

Ha ha, the man is a fraud, the only chance Everton have of staying up is to sack him now.

We're gone if we dont act; we're probably gone if we do act. It's that bad a decision to have to make.
I think we need to still have the hope and expectation to stay up, while also looking at who is the right guy, to take us back up in a worst case scenario situation.

This kind of feels like rearranging the furniture on the Titanic, but we've got to do something. Lampard just hasn't been able, to get the players performing sadly.

Big Sam? At this stage I would take Bob Carolgees and Spit the Dog!

View attachment 161535
Needs to be a thread of possible managers who couldn't be worse than Lampard.

I nominate June Brown off Eastenders, even though she is over ninety and recently died.
dTlaGyU.png

Every manager here in the last five years hasn’t been able to do anything with them.

Well, they’ve all managed to avoid relegation, or at least they’ve been sacked before doing so.

I think Lampard has no idea as to how to organise this defence and is really out of his depth in a relegation scrap - another wrong appointment, after a wrong appointment.

We couldn't defend under a "defensive" coach either in Benitez.

Play 5 defenders, still get beat.

1 fit midfielder tonight. He could've played Coleman. Could've brought in some of the kids.

We've scored more own goals, had more errors leading to goals, and more players sent off than any team in the league.

We could do a load of things. These players can't.
Yes mate, I kind of said that in my post. I.e. it's all conjecture. Not sure what point you're making here?

I think he'll get the United game but the board will act if it doesn't end in 3 points. I just know they will.

This isn't Norwich, we cant just accept matters like this and prepare for the Championship.

It'd be a a slim chance to turn this around, but it has to be taken.

I know how flakey all this sounds, but FFS it's the club and my loyalty is to that not the man in the dugout. He just hasn't played defensively savvy enough.
100%..Its not about managers or names now. We have to gamble on someone else keeping this club up. Franks failed.

If they did sack him, I wouldn't trust them to appoint the right man. That's not me saying I don't want him sacked. The players are crap, the manager is crap, the board is crap. The only thing decent about this club at the moment is the fans.

Know fine I'm not going to sleep a wink tonight. Thanks Everton.
There would only be 3 games left by the time the board got their act together and appointed someone.

I think we'll go down Matty. I think he's set us up absolutely spot on the last two games and we've created enough chances to get 4 points minimum.

Not much a manager can do with the mistakes we've seen the last two games. They happen no matter who is manager and the reason we know this is because it's been going on for over a year/24 months with some of these players.

The squad is massively imbalanced, no leaders, not enough quality, unfit, injury prone players, players who don't care, players who do care but haven't got the bottle needed to play for Everton Football Club.

oh i know mate it’s not on lampard its the disgrace of players

clearly they’re not a**** that it’s the end of us

Status
Not open for further replies.