2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not disagreeing about the players but if a new guy can eek out 10 pts, it gives us a chance. Can you see Frank doing that

Three of the next 4 games are at home. Is it completely outlandish to see a scenario where we could beat United at the weekend and then go into a night game against Leicester?

Frank has shown that he can get the players up for home games. It seems a better bet to me than bringing a completely new manager in with this group of players.

So no one can, if you really believe that I wouldn’t bother following Everton until next season in the champion ship
We have the manager, if we bullet him now then the Iranian clown is accepting relegation because these players are just going to continue making brain dead mistakes and getting away with it

All Lampard needs to do is finish 17th. He's got the benefit of the doubt from nearly all the fan base. If we go down, he has to take his share of the responsibility too.
Manager after manager after manager has taken responsibility for the utter wage thieves we have for a team. At what point does that horrible, disgusting gang of wasters have to take some responsibility eh?!

He's got them up for away games in the last two.

We're three (well five since there were two mistakes in one passage of play on two occasions) ridiculous mistakes from coming away from the last two games with 4 points.
Three of the next 4 games are at home. Is it completely outlandish to see a scenario where we could beat United at the weekend and then go into a night game against Leicester?

Frank has shown that he can get the players up for home games. It seems a better bet to me than bringing a completely new manager in with this group of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.