2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three of the next 4 games are at home. Is it completely outlandish to see a scenario where we could beat United at the weekend and then go into a night game against Leicester?

Frank has shown that he can get the players up for home games. It seems a better bet to me than bringing a completely new manager in with this group of players.

It's not beyond possibility but then again they just threw a 2-1 lead against an awful 2nd bottom team

Whoever is in charge this summer needs to wield the axe at most who haven’t already left on frees.
Brands' biggest failing. He just didn't ship players out enough.

I'm not kidding here, and I said it at the time btw, we could have sold Kenny, to Burnley, for £1.5m in January 2021. We sent him to Celtic for a nothing loan fee because Burnley wouldn't up their offer (I don't know what Everton were asking for but it was more than £1.5m).

That's on Brands, was his call.

On the other hand, he did genuinely have some deals lined up, like Bernard for £5m to a team in the middle east (not the one he ended up at) in January 2021, and Carlo vetoed it. He also had Gylfi sold but the player didn't want to go - bit of an issue that like Marcel.

I honestly want to do nasty things to all of them and not in a sexy way like I did with James
I blame the previous managers and DOFs for their refusal to have an overhaul. All those excuses about how hard it is to move players. They were total crap and they've left us facing near certain relegation.

Most of these should feel mortified to take home a wage this week. They aren't doing their job and they don't deserve to stay at this club. They've completely broken me. I dont think I can put myself through more of this.

I blame the previous managers and DOFs for their refusal to have an overhaul. All those excuses about how hard it is to move players. They were total crap and they've left us facing near certain relegation.

Most of these should feel mortified to take home a wage this week. They aren't doing their job and they don't deserve to stay at this club. They've completely broken me. I dont think I can put myself through more of this.
100%

Status
Not open for further replies.