2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might have some small basis in reality but your forgetting the work we have done at the back, we could of bought 2 strikers and no defenders, and been in a bigger mess.
Were getting this window right, it's still open.

Can't win games if you can't score. Goalscorers are needed to survive in this league.

We improved our defence but it's not like we brought in Beckenbaeur and Maldini at centre half.

So you don't rate are center half defense recruitment? I see, personally i think they are an upgrade and have done well

I think they are upgrades but not significant. Improving our ability to create and score goals was what we needed this summer and should have been no.1 priority from the moment we knew Richarlison would leave.

He talks a good game, yet to product the results..........
He's not a miracle worker

Sometimes we have to take steps backward to move forward. As long as we stay up and look like there are glimpses of a brighter future with bedding in new players and starting to play better football, he's done his job this year.

We ain't finishing top half with this squad

Everton board have been meeting to discuss the search for a striker

Scene-The-Lord-of-the-Rings-Fellowship.jpg

This might have some small basis in reality but your forgetting the work we have done at the back, we could of bought 2 strikers and no defenders, and been in a bigger mess.
Were getting this window right, it's still open.
Agreed! I'm happy with the window so far. Would've been good to have another striker before now but the DCL injury is unfortunate. It might make us get a better than a back-up striker for the same reason though. Wouldn't mind Milik for 17mil if that's to be believed. seems a no brainer to me

Agreed! I'm happy with the window so far. Would've been good to have another striker before now but the DCL injury is unfortunate. It might make us get a better than a back-up striker for the same reason though. Wouldn't mind Milik for 17mil if that's to be believed. seems a no brainer to me
Also happy for the window. DCL injury came out of the blue. Sure FL could get a striker in just one day! A lot of strikers want to play in PL. The challenge is to find a striker that fits the bill, want to play for us and is for sale at a reasonable price. This has to be dealt with in a proper manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.