2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said in here i think his time should be up here, but if the club thinks he should carry on the need to get him players in for the next game

A loss like that is unacceptable for any Everton manager and the overall form is not good enough.

HOWEVER… the problems at this club run far deeper than the manager, we’re a shambles from top to bottom and have been for years.

They all need shipping out. Starting with that parasite Kenwright. Lampard will be the fall guy though and we’ll bring in a dyche or moyes to hopefully keep us up.

Face facts though blues (and all the kopite lurkers who bum Benitez and despise ‘Tory Frank’)….this clubs rotten and is heading for the abyss very soon no matter who’s in the dugout.
Would take ‘the abyss’ right now…

Any fan thinking by sacking Lampard will improve us is totally delusion,.don't get me wrong Lampard has been dreadful for 1 signing McNeil and Maupay and 2 because he keeps playing them.

A new man coming in changes absolutely nothing, the club is totally rotten to the core
I dont we all kno this club is in a mess, i just think he should br gettiny more from this team. I just dont get what lampard is trying to do with this team

Any fan thinking by sacking Lampard will improve us is totally delusion,.don't get me wrong Lampard has been dreadful for 1 signing McNeil and Maupay and 2 because he keeps playing them.

A new man coming in changes absolutely nothing, the club is totally rotten to the core

So the manager has no influence on the team which is what you are implying

I'm not laying all the blame at the managers door but his management is a concern. I'm not getting into board details here but there are managers who can do better than this but we aren't in a position to make the right change nor do we have the right people in charge to make the right decision.

It may not improve them but will keeping him doing the same thing improve them? There may be no better way to rearrange the pieces but it probably makes sense to see if someone else has a different plan that might get better results because scoring at the current pace is likely going to result in relegation.

Any manager that takes a point away at city while we're battling relegation and then totally changes the way we play and goes back the the formation and style of play that got us beat by bottom of the league needs sacking because he doesn't have a clue.

I've back lampard and tbh gave him alot more time then he deserves, he is our worst ever Premier league manager and he needs to go ASAP.

Quickly followed by kopite kenwright.

I agree sorry to say that.

Will say this everyone, I'm 50 years old, seen some very bad times at Everton. 94 under Mike Walker, Last half of Big Joe Royal's last sesson in 1997 (went from 4th at Christmas to resigned on transfer deadline day, in March as it was then). 97-98 under Howard Kendall, every year under Walter Smith. Every other year under most managers apart from Moyes, who always seemed to be able to turn it around. I decided last season not to let Everton be the reason to be happy or sad( I have enough problems in my life already).

I think they'll sack Lampard in the next 24 hours. Caretaker for the FA cup match on Friday and then new manager likely last day of the transfer window. Although I think Roberto will be given the job. But honestly as I have said loads of times tonight, there is very little thats going to change with the squad we've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back