2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't. The situation was almost as bad as this before he came. Remember getting pasted 4-1 at Soton and thought "that's it, we're done". Three days later, West Ham dominate the ball, miss a pen and we don't play great, but we somehow win 4-0. Three days later, we coast 2-0 vs Hudds and then get a point at Anfield despite having about 8% possession.
Sam did do a great job to be fair.

He has to go for you guys, I don't think he's improved you at all. Wonder if emery would have been interested if Everton was free as that would have been class. I think you have enough not to go down but frank needs to go.

We are mirroring Aston Villa 2014-15 & 2015-16.
Years of mismangement before the actual relegation results in Tim Sherwood/Frank Lampard eventually crawling over the line to save themselves from relegation in there first 6 months of a new job.
The club then on the basis of nothing carry on with the same manager out of there depth due to club incompetencies the following season generally being awful, eventually sacking sherwood/lampard to try something new but due to the incompentencies of the club its a thankless task and the club get relegated

“Goodison owner Farhad Moshiri, who rarely attends matches these days, is expected to green light the start of the process of appointing yet another new manager.

Names are already being thrust at the billionaire owner by agents and a new man could now be in the dugout for the next Premier League game against Southampton on Saturday week.”

Oh boy. That probably means some random Johnny Foreigner from Timbuktu or Roy Hodgson pulled out of retirement..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back