2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as he switched to four at the back, we were even more open than Martinez and Silva were in charge.
We were open before that. We're open all the time. We're just regressing now as we were always going to. You can't concede the most shots and expect to concede the 5th least goals. That isn't how it works.

I feel sorry for him. Clearly a decent fella trying his best but he's so far out of his depth. Our team is poor but it should be so much better than what it is.

Southampton are absolutely woeful. The worst team in the league and they've got 3 points from us today.
Unpopular opinion but I still think this. Our players are not good, but individually and collectively they are far better than they show week in week out. We’d take one of that Southampton team in the window and turn our noses up at the rest.

I feel for him - he's not good enough, but he, like every other manager we've had under Moshiri, has been undermined by terrible terrible decisions made by the charlatans above him.

We had ample time. We had time during the World Cup to get a new manager in.

We had a week and a half to prepare for this game and could’ve got a new man in.

No excuses. He needs binned off tonight or it’s curtains.
I think it's aleady looking like curtains.

After the next three games I expect us to be adrift of safety by about 7 points.

Sack him now to at least give ourselves a chance of staying up. So many glaring issues but he can't even get the team up for games vs teams around us.

Unpopular opinion but I still think this. Our players are not good, but individually and collectively they are far better than they show week in week out. We’d take one of that Southampton team in the window and turn our noses up at the rest.

Completely disagree. We have a team of championship players, that's been proven over the last season and a half.

Complete lack of quality.

Scape goat for the board, he'll be the what, 6th-7th manager? Koff.

He ain't experienced enough for the job but I am sick and tired of the Everton board just lumping it all on the manager. Hold yourselves accountable, just as you would Frank.

Sack Frank, Sack the effin Board.

I suppose at least this time around they have got the players in / out and then changed the manager.

This time they'll change the manager but not have the money to do anything with the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back