2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel sorry for him, if we were gonna stick with him we needed two players in min Jan first but if course out useless board couldn't do that, has to go now though. Think we are gone no matter what but we at least have to give ourselves a fighting chance

Feel sorry for him? You actually being serious? He’s one of the worst managers in premier league history - he’s clinging onto a job despite major incompetence for the past few months.

If we are going to twist we need to get on with it. Going to be a few clubs looking for a new manager, including Leicester. He’s already had some near misses. Wouldn’t take much for Leeds to have a panic either.

Feels like it’s already too late to sack him. Should have gone before the World Cup, certainly after Brighton….

Probably the worst manager we have had since Mike Walker for me.

I think he'll be gone but i fear that it's too little, to late. Then again, he shoud never have been appointed in the first place. A serial failure as a manager and we won't see him managing in the premier League again.

Unpopular opinion but I still think this. Our players are not good, but individually and collectively they are far better than they show week in week out. We’d take one of that Southampton team in the window and turn our noses up at the rest.

You can see in small pockets of play that they are so much better than they are showing. I just think a lot of it is down to exceptionally poor coaching.

I wouldn't expect us to even be top half but we should have enough to not be in a relegation battle and build from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back